New (to me) Laser 2: Batten help

Hi there,
Just bought my fourth laser 2 today, and realized that the battens are missing. Any idea where I could find some? I know the laser 3000 and the laser 2 share similar parts, would laser 3000 battens fit my laser 2 sail? I'll attach some pictures of the boat, it is a 1988 model year.

Fogh Marine has them.

The 3000 has a very different mainsail with longer battens (and more of them).

_

Fogh Marine has them.

The 3000 has a very different mainsail with longer battens (and more of them).

_
im just going to point out that they last i checked (3 weeks ago maybe) were not shipping out of canada. the border is due to open the 9th though. and maybe they have changed policy or it will change then. if you need lengths and sizes let me know and i can measure mine.

Just an idea, if you have still not found battens. I purchased some recmar plastream sail battens from Sailrite last year. They work great. Cut them to proper length to fit the batten pocket. At $10 each, it's a steal compared to full purchase battens. On the two lower (shorter) battens they flexual difference between long glass fiber battens and these plastic battens won't effect your sail performance.
The longer top batten would do better with a 5/8" wide pulled glass fiber or e-glass batten.

Back