What's new

New Sunfish Parts for sale.

My two boys bought themselves two Sunfish sail boat this summer and love them but we have found that there is a need for parts. Since we are a custom woodworking company we are now offering new Mahogany and Teak rudders, dagger boards, tillers, tiller extension, tiller straps and CHEEKS made from aluminum, brass, and bronze for sale. All parts are exact copy's of original manufactured parts. All part are made to order please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Part price plus shipping. We are the only company that I know of remanufacturing original style rudder cheeks. This was expensive to start doing so cheeks start at $125.00 for aluminum, $150.00 for brass and $175.00 for bronze. Bronze are the strongest and will last the longest. We also make wood parts out any type of wood you would like. Rudders have three stainless pins installed to prevent splitting and can be finish with any coatings you prefer. We also carry all the necessary stainless steal hardware bolts, springs, and nylon bushings. Cheeks might take a little longer as we need to get in line at the foundry. Contact for other pricing.

L&VW

My two boys bought themselves two Sunfish sail boat this summer and love them but we have found that there is a need for parts. Since we are a custom woodworking company we are now offering new Mahogany and Teak rudders, dagger boards, tillers, tiller extension, tiller straps and CHEEKS made from aluminum, brass, and bronze for sale. All parts are exact copy's of original manufactured parts. All part are made to order please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Part price plus shipping. We are the only company that I know of remanufacturing original style rudder cheeks. This was expensive to start doing so cheeks start at $125.00 for aluminum, $150.00 for brass and $175.00 for bronze. Bronze are the strongest and will last the longest. We also make wood parts out any type of wood you would like. Rudders have three stainless pins installed to prevent splitting and can be finish with any coatings you prefer. We also carry all the necessary stainless steal hardware bolts, springs, and nylon bushings. Cheeks might take a little longer as we need to get in line at the foundry. Contact for other pricing.
Anyone in particular? ;)

Your message will be viewable longer if you post in the accompanying forum, "Sunfish_Sales".
Sunfish For Sale
Renew periodically, or become an advertiser, who we usually support.

Very cool offering regarding the bronze rudder cheeks. :cool: (Brass, too).

Anyone in particular? ;)

Your message will be viewable longer if you post in the accompanying forum, "Sunfish_Sales".
Sunfish For Sale
Renew periodically, or become an advertiser, who we usually support.

Very cool offering regarding the bronze rudder cheeks. :cool: (Brass, too).

Thanks for the reply and the info. My post is for everyone. I have never posted anything on a forum before so I am learning the ropes so to speak. I will try to post as you suggested. Thanks again!