New Sailing Group in Newport, Rhode Island area

TylerHookanson

Hi,
This is Tyler from Middletown/Portsmouth, Rhode Island and I want to start a racing group. All ages and just for fun. The group would be solo or team racing...whatever, like I said "just for fun". I am 15 years old and use my dad's (Jens Hookanson's) Sunfish. Post here or email me at [email protected]. My AOL instant messanger or AIM is TheInevituble.

TylerHookanson said:
Hi,
This is Tyler from Middletown/Portsmouth, Rhode Island and I want to start a racing group. All ages and just for fun. The group would be solo or team racing...whatever, like I said "just for fun". I am 15 years old and use my dad's (Jens Hookanson's) Sunfish. Post here or email me at [email protected]. My AOL instant messanger or AIM is TheInevituble.

Hey Tyler-
You should join us for Frostbiting in Barrington starting in November. We get 25 - 30 boats each Sunday. And you should get your dad out there also! Tell him I said "Hi".

Andy David

Good on ya' Tyler. Get something going. Your dad should be the sparkplug! He's operating on the sailing god status! Did he ever sell the old J boat for the 20 some grand he was asking?

Back