New promo video for the Sunfish

It is a nice video, although I wish they knew to put the sail on the port side of the mast. Sometimes it's on the ports side and sometimes on starboard.

At 0:30 into the film the halyard is being cleated and the bullseye is on the port side of the mast not starboard. Is this perhaps a reverse image?? Also might explain the port/starboard boom setup.

I am pretty sure the boat is improperly rigged throughout. At :46, it looks like it is properly rigged, but you will notice at that time the Sunfish name/logo on the hull is in mirror image. I am glad they invested in the video - it is nice, but it is too bad they mis-rigged the boat. BB

I liked the video and hope everyone has that type of weather SOON! Some shots looks like it's rigged different AND the image is reversed. Even reversed there is still a whole lot of fun going on :)

Wonder if LP shot this or it is just footage someone else provided? Maybe they'll gather us together for the next video and get some generational shots. Zip volunteers...

Back