New 2017 Performance Laser with new aluminum trailer

Thread starter #1
Price $
State
FLORIDA
City
Ocala
2017 Performance Laser with galvanized trailer in new condition. upgraded race rigging. Always garaged, showroom condition. Used once (literally unfortunately). Paid $8,000 asking $6,800. SW Ocala Florida. Call Mike 860-922-4050.

Attachments

Thread starter #3
Hi Zach. I forgot to mention that this is one of the last Lasers made in the UK (its on the transom). They were moving the factory to China. I also have a new sail bag. I have the numbers which have not yet been applied to the sail. The trailer ball hitch is 1-7/8"

Can you call me? (860) 922-4050. Thanks, Mike

Thread starter #6
Hi, it is the Performance Laser (not the women's Radial) with upgraded rigging. Part# LP10401 Laser Race kit 2. I also purchased a nice traveler block for it. It has a GB_ serial number and says "made in the UK" on the transom.

Regards,
Mike

Thread starter #8
Yes, you're correct. I just checked and It is a Trailex aluminum trailer. Serial # OHIO 44406. Custom made actually because the trailer that was matched with it had a 1" too wide opening for my garage opening. I think for a small boat aluminum is fine. You can just pick it up and walk it around.

Regards,
Mike

OK . From the photo is looks like the bi-radial design of the Mark 2 std.
The sailmaker's logo should be a patch on or near the tack, if you take it out of the bag. The North sails logo used to be an "N. " Not sure if it has changed. What about the sail numbers? Do you have the US issued?
Thanks, Bruce.

Thread starter #15
Sure Bruce. That would work. I actually drove from Tallahassee to Fort Walton Beach when I bought the boat (about a three hr drive). I had tried to find a used Laser with a trailer within a four hour drive that was in good condition but couldn't so I bought new. We moved to Ocala back in February. My number is 860-922-4050. Regards, Mike