What's new

New 2017 Performance Laser with new aluminum trailer

Mike Levine

2017 Performance Laser with galvanized trailer in new condition. upgraded race rigging. Always garaged, showroom condition. Used once (literally unfortunately). Paid $8,000 asking $6,800. SW Ocala Florida. Call Mike 860-922-4050.

Attachments

Mike Levine

Hi Zach. I forgot to mention that this is one of the last Lasers made in the UK (its on the transom). They were moving the factory to China. I also have a new sail bag. I have the numbers which have not yet been applied to the sail. The trailer ball hitch is 1-7/8"

Can you call me? (860) 922-4050. Thanks, Mike

Mike Levine

Hi, it is the Performance Laser (not the women's Radial) with upgraded rigging. Part# LP10401 Laser Race kit 2. I also purchased a nice traveler block for it. It has a GB_ serial number and says "made in the UK" on the transom.

Regards,
Mike

Mike Levine

Yes, you're correct. I just checked and It is a Trailex aluminum trailer. Serial # OHIO 44406. Custom made actually because the trailer that was matched with it had a 1" too wide opening for my garage opening. I think for a small boat aluminum is fine. You can just pick it up and walk it around.

Regards,
Mike

Mike Levine

Hi, on the receipt it just says Laser STD RIG. I would have to take it out of the sail bag to see if it said anything else. The boat itself is a beautiful Carolina Blue. Regards, Mike

tuatara

OK . From the photo is looks like the bi-radial design of the Mark 2 std.
The sailmaker's logo should be a patch on or near the tack, if you take it out of the bag. The North sails logo used to be an "N. " Not sure if it has changed. What about the sail numbers? Do you have the US issued?
Thanks, Bruce.

Mike Levine

Hi, yes I have the US issued numbers. They are not applied to the sail yet. All it says on the sail is LASER CLASS LEGAL SAIL 4.5 with a serial number.
Regards, Mike

tuatara

Sounds good. I would like to come and look at the boat, but could not come up (from Orlando) until Sunday of the (next) holiday weekend.
Would that work?
Bruce.

Mike Levine

Sure Bruce. That would work. I actually drove from Tallahassee to Fort Walton Beach when I bought the boat (about a three hr drive). I had tried to find a used Laser with a trailer within a four hour drive that was in good condition but couldn't so I bought new. We moved to Ocala back in February. My number is 860-922-4050. Regards, Mike

tuatara

Hello again Mike.
Im checking into see if coming to view the boat tomorrow still works for you. I will give you a call to finalize at 860-922-4050 if you answer in the affirmative.
Thanks,
Bruce.