needed: sails and hardware

denn

I am looking for a nice used set of sails for an old Capri 14.2. If you have an old set sitting around your garage that you've been waiting to get rid of please contact me. I'd like to get my girls sailing instead of the usual soccer and gymnastics. Many thanks.

I also need rigging parts as well, so if you have hardware that can be used for the rigging, let me know.

Denn, I've actually got a set sitting around. I'd be willing to send them your way for the cost of shipping (Paypal?). Send me a PM with your email.

Denn, I've actually got a set sitting around. I'd be willing to send them your way for the cost of shipping (Paypal?). Send me a PM with your email.
Fantastic!!
My address is 108 east bank road, wilmington, nc 28412
phone 910 700 0074
let me know how much the shipping will cost and I'll cover that gladly.
I'll send you a picture of the kids sailing in the spring.

Regards, Dennis Johnson

Just following up on our note...What is a PM? I am still interested in the sails. Thanks

UPS man delivered the sails this afternoon. Many thanks!! Please let me know how I can reimburse you for the shipping cost as agreed.
Happy New Year.
Dennis

Just consider it a gift from a fellow sailor. All I ask is that if you don't end up using them, you pass them along to someone who will. Good luck getting your girls sailing!

I am looking for a nice used set of sails for an old Capri 14.2. If you have an old set sitting around your garage that you've been waiting to get rid of please contact me. I'd like to get my girls sailing instead of the usual soccer and gymnastics. Many thanks.

I also need rigging parts as well, so if you have hardware that can be used for the rigging, let me know.

Thanks ever so much!! my father always said that fellow sailors were a generous and thoughtful lot. I don't know if I can post photos to this site but will try when we launch in the spring. Just have a bit of work to do on the new rigging and to patch a crack in the centerboard and we should be good to go. dj

Back