Need old style deck hardware and boom blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kent,

I just salvaged a damaged '67 hull yesterday and I have the following: bow handle (some pitting on the chrome), bronze/brass halyard block, bronze halyard cleat, cockpit edge mainsheet snubbing hook, 3 loop bridle and deck eyes, DePersia cast aluminum cockpit bailer assembly (nice shape), complete bronze and brass rudder attachment hardware (deck plate, spring plate, keel plate, carriage bolt and wing nut.) I also think I have several boom blocks. Have to look. E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu with a list of what you need and I will work up a price for the items and shipping.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

signal charlie

Staff member
Thread starter #5
Kent,

I just salvaged a damaged '67 hull yesterday and I have the following: bow handle (some pitting on the chrome), bronze/brass halyard block, bronze halyard cleat, cockpit edge mainsheet snubbing hook, 3 loop bridle and deck eyes, DePersia cast aluminum cockpit bailer assembly (nice shape), complete bronze and brass rudder attachment hardware (deck plate, spring plate, keel plate, carriage bolt and wing nut.) I also think I have several boom blocks. Have to look. E-mail me at: aglos@colgate.edu with a list of what you need and I will work up a price for the items and shipping.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY
Hi Alan
I'm good on a bow handle (for now) and I sent a list of the other parts.

Thanks
KB

Status
Not open for further replies.