Need laser sail. Who sells them?

martinmoli

Where can I buy a new laser sail MK 2 or a new original sail?

My current sail is showing signs of wear and its time for a replacement.

Your local/regional/national dealer. Where are you? Unless you're located in Oceania, Japan or Korea, go to the LaserPerformance website, choose your continent, and click on "Find a dealer".

Annapolis Perf Sailing ( apsltd.com ) also sells both class-legal and practice sails - called practice cuz they're not class-legal for racing, but otherwise more-or-less the exact same thing as class legal for a lot lower price.

Annapolis Perf Sailing ( apsltd.com ) also sells both class-legal and practice sails - called practice cuz they're not class-legal for racing, but otherwise more-or-less the exact same thing as class legal for a lot lower price.
As of 7/23 APS states on its website that the delivery time for a Mark II sail is three weeks or more...
And, as an aside, it's my impression (from spending too much time on the web) that the previous version sail has been discontinued.

As of 7/23 APS states on its website that the delivery time for a Mark II sail is three weeks or more...
And, as an aside, it's my impression (from spending too much time on the web) that the previous version sail has been discontinued.

There are many laser parts on the APS site with this lead time. Even dagger board brakes.... Same at West Coast Sailing....I'd love to get my hands on the guy running Laser Performance into the ground. What an asshole!

Intensity usually ships practice sails in 3 or 4 days to the North-Eastern US and 5 or 6 to other parts of the US.
West Coast posted they had some "Class Legal" LP sails a few weeks back.

Back