Need Info On Rigging Just Bought The Boat

J

JENNYD

hI I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME HELP WITH RIGGING MY NEW USED 1993 CATILINA 14.2
I SAW A BOOK I CAN PURCHASE FROM THIS GROUP BUT DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL COME BEFORE I WANT TO TRY OUT THE BOAT.

THERE ARE SEVERAL PULLIES IN THE BACK ,BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AS THEY DO NOT HAVE ROPE AROUND THEM...AND NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THE PULLIES IN THE CANTER...

ANY DIAGRAMS ON LINE ANY WHERE?
I HAVE SURFED THE WEB BUT HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I NEED . I ALSO CALLED CATALINA SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK... HELP???!!

Unable to attach file

I am trying to attach a rigging diagram as a jpg file and keep getting "Unable to move/copy file". I also tried putting the diagram in a word document with the same result.

Can anyone tell me how to attach a file????

Capri 14.2 Handbook

I urge you to go ahead and order the Handbook. You should get it within a week after we get your order. It's loaded with diagrams. Click on Capri 14.2 Handbook on the left side of the home page for ordering info.

Saving File As A Attachment

edsandra said:
I am trying to attach a rigging diagram as a jpg file and keep getting "Unable to move/copy file". I also tried putting the diagram in a word document with the same result.

Can anyone tell me how to attach a file????
Try saving the file as an attachment on your desk top and then click attachment from the e-mail option then send. I hope it works I would really like to see it.
Thanks j

thanks !

[email protected] is my address . i sent it directly to your site yeasterday
you prob didn't know who i was.... thank you so much for your help!
i am sending away for the book today!!!
i'll let you know how i do when i get it...
jenny

Now if you want the most performance out of your C14.2, click on the Tuning guide link on this websites' home page. If you follow it your boat will sail higher and faster upwind. Biggest tip though is to make sure the mainsheet block for the traveler is tied off in the middle of the traveler and make sure the traveler is long enough to produce an apex of 30" off the top of the transom. Have fun sailing this weekend!:)

Also if you use the seach feature for the forum and key word "traveler", you can get alot of info already covered .:D

Rigging Questions

JennyD,
Send me an email and I can reply with a good close up of my 14.2's set up. Also, you should consider contacting Catalina and request an owner's manual which shows the details of the running rigging at the boom, etc.

Dean
[email protected]

Would like to see your photos

Good Evening
I was looking in the Carpr Forum and I saw that you could provide close-ups of your Capri 14.2 Rigging. I have the owners manual, but there is nothing better than a few pictures.
I was wondering if you could e-mail me your photos

Thank You Very Much

Paul

deantbrown said:
JennyD,

Send me an email and I can reply with a good close up of my 14.2's set up. Also, you should consider contacting Catalina and request an owner's manual which shows the details of the running rigging at the boom, etc.

Dean
[email protected]

Rigging Needed

Dear Jenny:

The rigging of the Capri 14.2 is extremly easy. You can find out all by yourself as long as all equipment delivered is complete. The best is to rigg her up before going to water so everything sits in place upon the skippers (you) command. I can email you a copy of the owner's manual upon request but it is merely helpful.

Ken

JENNYD said:
hI I WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME HELP WITH RIGGING MY NEW USED 1993 CATILINA 14.2
I SAW A BOOK I CAN PURCHASE FROM THIS GROUP BUT DON'T KNOW IF IT WILL COME BEFORE I WANT TO TRY OUT THE BOAT.

THERE ARE SEVERAL PULLIES IN THE BACK ,BUT NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THEM AS THEY DO NOT HAVE ROPE AROUND THEM...AND NOT SURE WHAT TO DO WITH THE PULLIES IN THE CANTER...

ANY DIAGRAMS ON LINE ANY WHERE?
I HAVE SURFED THE WEB BUT HAVEN'T FOUND WHAT I NEED . I ALSO CALLED CATALINA SEVERAL TIMES BUT THEY NEVER CALLED ME BACK... HELP???!!

Back