need deck drain plugs for Alcort x 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi all,
I have two 1965 sunfish that I need deck plugs for. These are the thick screw plugs with the chain to retain them (until it breaks or something, I guess - i've managed to lose 3 after all...)

Am aware there are chrome versions out there but at $22 each, It hurts my stomach to buy them. Anyone have a few of these they're willing to do a deal on. I really would like the brass/bronze, but heck, will settle for plastic if anyone has a good substitute.

specifically, it's this part, lest there be confusion: Metal Drain Plug w/ Chain

Thanks to any and all. Hope you have a great weekend for sailing wherever you may be!

Chris I have three metal plugs if you still need them. They were harvested from a wooden Sunfish so I also have two of the fittings - not that you need those but they are in the picture too. You can contact me directly at jimbosman at hotmail dot com.

Attachments

Cdubb

Chris I have three metal plugs if you still need them. They were harvested from a wooden Sunfish so I also have two of the fittings - not that you need those but they are in the picture too. You can contact me directly at jimbosman at hotmail dot com.
Mass I sent you a email

Status
Not open for further replies.