Need Advise

sailor327

i need advise. i am wondering whether i should get the vang upgrade a dollie or the cunnie and outhaul upgrade. i have touble adjusting the outhaul in a good breeze and i have trouble releasing the vang in a good breeze at the winward mark. and i just got a load of cash for xmas so your advise would be great. and i know this has already been discuused. :)

personally i would say to go with one of the upgrades. i did not have a dolly this past summer and, while it was annoying at times, i still managed. the upgrades are really the important parts, seeing as how they are actually the stuff you need to use on the water. hope this helps some.

Most of the time you'll find you'll be able to borrow one of your mates' dolly at the club. Go with the cunningham/outhaul upgrade. Then, add some blocks to your old vang using one of the many online directions and build your own dolly.

if I were you, i wouldn't bother getting a dollie, im sure they club your at would be willing to lend you one, or even a friend. I would go for one of the other two things. Figure out which one you need more...and go with that. :)

Back