Need a used splash guard

Steve,

I have several for sale for $45 + shipping but shipping, UPS or USPS is expensive as the part is large an listed as "oversize" for both UPS and USPS.
Let me know if you are interested. Reply with an address and maybe I can get shipping quotes to Alameda. CA. Do you have a color preference?

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Thread starter #3
Hi Alan,

I'm interested in the splash guard, hopefully the shipping isn't too much.

My preference in order would be white, blue, or red.

My zip code is 94501 for an estimated shipping cost.

Thank you, Steve

Steve,

I have four splash guards, three white and one red. I would recommend the best of the three white ones and then you can spray paint it with a "rattle can" Gloss Rustoleum to the color of your choice. The red one is OK, but the condition of the best white one is better. What's your preference? Let me know and I can box it up and get a shipping quote - no obligation on your part.

Alan

Steve,

OK, I picked the best of the three Sunfish splash guards, cleaned it up, boxed it up and got shipping quotes from USPS and UPS.
Both consider the item oversize and charge a surcharge. USPS was $53.65 with tracking about 10 days but no insurance. UPS was $45.88, 7 days, tracking and $100 insurance at no extra charge. So UPS is the better choice. If you want it, reply with your full name and full mailing address and mail me a check or money order for $45 + $45.88 = $90.88 to:

Alan Glos
4627 East Lake Road
Cazenovia, NY 13035.

When you tell me the check is in the mail, I will ship, and your check and the box will cross in the mail.

This splash guard has no structural problems. You can sand it lightly with 220 grit sandpaper and then rarttle-can spray paint it any color you choose and it will look great. It can be easily attached with your existing harware or 1/4" dia. aluminum pop rivets.

Please reply and let me know how you want to proceed. Thanks.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Steve,

Do you still want this Sunfish splash rail? It is ready to ship if you still want it. Let me know either way. Thanks!

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY