Need a mast

Coastal sailor

Taking a long shot that someone might be able to help. I,have a dolphin 14 sr. Without a mast. Looking for a used one or if nothing else a used sunfish mast here in FL or at least within a reasonable driving distance

I'm located halfway between Clearwater and Ft. Pierce, and have two masts for sale.

Round, ten feet tall, and standard outside diameter--2 1/4 inches.

Just now remembering :confused:, I have three available. The third has a heavier wall thickness, which I'm using right now. One is strongly repaired with a sleeve, which is just $40. One is brand new, without caps.

Round, ten feet tall, and standard outside diameter--2 1/4 inches.

Just now remembering :confused:, I have three available. The third has a heavier wall thickness, which I'm using right now. One is strongly repaired with a sleeve, which is just $40. One is brand new, without caps.
New one is how much?

Message sent. I'll have two brand-new masts when I get to my destination.
The repaired mast is $40.

New mast is sold. :( A repaired mast will be available for Central Florida pickup in April. I thought about a two-piece mast to ship by UPS. The shipping cost was nearly as much as freight! :eek:

I really should be carrying it around on my truck.. :rolleyes:

I have several Sunfish masts and at least one longer Sunfish style mast and booms that came off some larger Sunfish clones and I will be in Cedar Key, FL
in early February and could car-top and deliver. If you are still looking do you have the specs for the mast and boom you are looking for, length and outside diameter of mast and boom(s)? Do you need an upper or lower boom or both?

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Back