Nationals Whos Sailing???

Nats

Brian - We have three from AZ, three from Mission Viejo, and 5-6 from LA. Locally we are rounding up the usual suspects. I'm expecting somewhere between 22 and 25 total.

Richard,
Are you sailing...or are the kids going to dominate the fleet?

-Brian Vanderspek

Nationals

I'm sailing in the natinals with brian anderson.

I will be sailing with my son Scott. We still don't have the boat going as fast and high as I'd like up wind. More tuning on Friday. I'm sure the Juniors will do well again. It's good for us old guys to lose to kids, puts the whole sport in perspective. My money is on Brian Janney to take it even though he's much older now. lol :D

Richard you had that boat going just fine. downwind you were going as fast if not faste rthan the rest of the fleet. If you want to talk about pointing issues i have them 50 degrees lower, at ALL times, is a serious issue. Unfortunately i have to work on sunday so i cant sail, but i wish you all luck.

BV

Good to hear that there will be about 25 boats!! More boats means more fun for all. I'll be down at MBYC from 1pm till about 5 on Friday. I have a little fall cleaning to do!! :D And if my crew can get off work I may get to go sailing.

BV,
The boat you were sailing wouldn't get out of it's own way. We did go fast down wind with the board all the way down the whole day...I know I need a little cheeze with my whine. You will be missed this weekend but I understand the need to work to gas that sleek English sports luxury touring sedan. Hope you get sometime on the links since sailing is out. Cheers...

Back