My next sailing adventure

mackconsult

Well my laser has been a blast, and I am not giving up on it. Laser racing gives me my fill of sail boat racing, and then the occasional offshore on big boats gives me my fill of lead poisoning :eek:.

I have been considering what to do next that would involve technology, speed, athletisism, and thrill. Was thinking A-cat, moth, 505, .....

90% of my summer weekends are spent on the coast at Ft. Stevens and down in the gorge. Started thinking that kite boarding would be the way to go. I can pack it up easily in my WVO van and take it with me every where I go.

So this spring I am investing in equipment, taking a lesson, and hitting it hard. Any other laser sailors on this forum that are kite boarders?

I will be jealous! Kiteboarding seems like so much fun.

Do take those lessons; kiteboarding is not without danger and we don't want to loose you as a Laser sailor...

Oh I will...... my wife won't let me do it unless I take a lesson. Its worth it to get into it though with the gorge and the coast so close.

I will be jealous! Kiteboarding seems like so much fun.

Do take those lessons; kiteboarding is not without danger and we don't want to loose you as a Laser sailor...

Yes for sure we want you to be safe but also we want to remind you of how fun it is. Enjoy and yes, we would love to be there with you.

Back