Music downloads

Trevor33

Is there a good place (viris free)where I can get music with an unlimited plan/ month that supports an Ipod, psp, and a sandisk mp3 player?

Not that I have ever heard of...DRM (Digital Rights Management) software included with the songs you buy online makes it hard to take songs to unsupported devices, players, or computers. The RIAA has made downloading music on the internet legally such a pain because of there insistence on DRM. Without DRM, one could legally download a file and share it with all his or her devices and computers under Fair Use laws. However, the RIAA assumes we are all evil so they lock down the songs and cause a lot of headaches for regular, honest consumers. Video is starting to face this same issue as everything transitions to DVD/HD-DVD/Blu Ray/ and Digital (High Def) formats. In conclusion, I can't condone using a site like Limewire to download unlicensed songs, but in your case it would be the most effective way. Bittorrent is another effective method of illegally downloading songs (with less traceability than Limewire) and usually the entire album is on there. Of course, you will have to look out for viruses on both of those sites.

Good Luck,

Back