What's new

More Sails for sale

Sail for sale...numbers 173199, sail was new two summers ago. Used for just 10-11 days. Sail is great for a heavy air sail, or good for a club racer in any conditions. Sail has plenty of crisp left, and is clean. Sail is has not been torn, window is clear and clean. The sail also comes with a blue fold laser bag, the sail has never been folded, just rolled.
$225 plus shipping

150936 is still available for $150 plus shipping. Sail is good enough for heavy air, not very good for lighter days. Sail also comes with a blue fold bag. Sail was new 4 years ago.

Both sails have been made in sri lanka and have the red button. Class legal.

Sail is located in Ohio. I am going to Midwinters East and will probably use it there if no one buys it by then. Midwinters is a four day regatta (windy).

Hound

lasersailorvbc said:
Sail for sale...numbers 173199, sail was new two summers ago. Used for just 10-11 days. Sail is great for a heavy air sail, or good for a club racer in any conditions. Sail has plenty of crisp left, and is clean. Sail is has not been torn, window is clear and clean. The sail also comes with a blue fold laser bag, the sail has never been folded, just rolled.
$225 plus shipping

150936 is still available for $150 plus shipping. Sail is good enough for heavy air, not very good for lighter days. Sail also comes with a blue fold bag. Sail was new 4 years ago.

Both sails have been made in sri lanka and have the red button. Class legal.
I'm interested in the sail for 225 plus shipping.

Steve Dietrich

ddmmj

Either of these still available? If they have the class "red button", I might be interested...
ddmmj