Minifish logo?

tag

my2fish
does anyone have a .jpg or .pdf or similar version of the Minifish logo? I have a Minifish sail, so if need be will have to go and make a tracing of it, but wanted to see first if anyone else out there already has an electronic version they would be willing to share.

thanks,
tag (my2fish)

does anyone have a .jpg or .pdf or similar version of the Minifish logo? I have a Minifish sail, so if need be will have to go and make a tracing of it, but wanted to see first if anyone else out there already has an electronic version they would be willing to share.

thanks,
tag (my2fish)

I just bought a replacement sail and now I'm looking for the same thing. Did you end up tracing and where did you get your decal made?

Nothing in the Sunfish files, but this image from SLO Sails might help. You could use the specs for the Sunfish logo- at sunfishsailor,files, as you know, but mini would have to be scaled from that. Don’t forget the smile!
CC3C12C2-AC48-42C2-9966-67F9CD71C875.jpeg

It might be more than you want to spend, but there is a nice Minifish sunrise sail for sale on EBay for about $200 right now.

Back