Minifish halyard specs?

MiniFishh

After many years, dragged out the old Minifish to introduce my grandchildren to sailing. Thankfully, the frayed original halyard got us through a fun afternoon.
Expect the Minifish to be busy the rest of the summer and in coming years, therefore need to replace the halyard ASAP.
Didn't get the halyard measurements, and Google no help. It's braided line -maybe 3/8" and probably 15'?

What is the spec for Minifish halyard size/length?
Also, any recommendations for a quality halyard/seller appreciated!

THX for your time!

tag, thanks for your response-

25' halyard seems like a lot for a Minifish(?) -suppose can shorten it.
Checked the link - $10 + $8 shipping =$18 .

Ordered yesterday: West Coast Sailing update link still shows order "awaiting fulfillment".
No shipping timeline was provided, far as I could tell.

Any experience with West Coast Sailing -are orders normally shipped and received within a week?

THX for your responses

Update:
Emailed West Coast today to verify order status and inquire about not receiving an email with the carrier and Order Tracking Number that the Order Confirmation email said would be sent.

Within 2HR, received reply with carrier/Tracking Number that said the emails are sent automatically their shipping software, and that function appears to have failed in this case.

My order is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (5 days shipping).
Just following up to note the identified problem, and add a thumbs up for West Coast Customer Service and shipping timeline!

Reactions: tag

Back