Minifish dimensions

RickO

Since someone stole everything but the hull, I'm looking to replace the missing equipment for a Minifish. I've found sources of everything, but no one knows the dimensions for the mast and boom - since they differ from a Sunfish. I understand the aluminum tube used for the mast (OD 2.25") and booms (OD 1.5") are the same as a Sunfish, but the length is different. Does anyone know the length of the aluminum tube for the mast and both booms (not including the plastic caps)? If so, please post. I've searched the forum and can't find the information.

Thanks

When I asked this question a few years ago, I was told that the Minifish mast should be 9 feet long, and the spars 12' 6". I now have a Minifish, I can dig the spars out and measure them if a consensus does not emerge...

When I asked this question a few years ago, I was told that the Minifish mast should be 9 feet long, and the spars 12' 6". I now have a Minifish, I can dig the spars out and measure them if a consensus does not emerge...

The prior responses indicate 9’ for the Mini mast.

Consensus seems to be 9' for the mast and 12' 4 1/2" for the booms. Can you measure your booms and see if they are 12' 6" or 12' 4 1/2"?

Here is source for dimensions of the spars:

There ya go! From Signal Charlie’s mouth to my ears. What more verification do you need? But if Tom wants to measure in to confirm spar length, both my Minis are at the lake (and I am not :(.

Last edited:

Back