Master's Race Information Needed

Naples Sailing

I am looking to join the Master's Circuit in 2020/2021, but can't seem to find a lot of information on upcoming Regattas outside of the Laser.org Calendar and Regatta Network. Does anyone have information on upcoming regattas in 2020 in Florida and/or the EastCoast of US? Are Race Committees slow to add themselves to the calendar or is this a COVID thing and they are waiting to see. Also, is there information on how many races there are in each District, any point system associated to get invited/attend Championship events, etc.. Thanks in advance for your help and I hope others will find the information helpful when deciding how to plan out there schedules for the summer/winter sailing season.

Please do not send the below links/attachments, as I already have them and thought to include if others needed as well;

Attachments

• Laser North America Regatta Guidelines rev 2014-08-07 (1).pdf
    83.1 KB · Views: 60
Check the ILCANA website. Also, join the class and you'll get the quarterly digital mag that always has the latest schedule in it.

In General the winter events in FL is considered the "Masters Circuit" and it all kicks off with an event in the Dominican Republic at Caberete around February, followed by West Palm and then Jensen Beach. Some will travel across the state to hit the Annual open event on the gulf side during that time period. Considering we're all "high riskers" with COVID expect to see significant reduction in events if we can't get a lid on this thing.

How many entrants does anyone expect for this regatta with all of the happenings in the state??? Any chance they will cancel? Currently there are only 4 registered for the Laser class and 9 for the Radial class.

How many entrants does anyone expect for this regatta with all of the happenings in the state??? Any chance they will cancel? Currently there are only 4 registered for the Laser class and 9 for the Radial class.

I'd say there's a big chance it will cancel if COVID keeps going the way it is.

Back