News Masters NA's PRACTICE DAY!!!!

Rob B

OK everybody the big event is just around the corner. 100 boats looks to pretty much be a lock at this point so no more reason to keep discussing that.

Let's talk about sailing!!!

Next Thursday afternoon there will be practice racing for those who can get there early enough.

This is a "loose" schedule, but it goes something like this...........

Around 3:00 PM ish there will be practice racing in the ocean just outside the jetty.

1 small RC boat will set a line and run quick 3 minute whistle starts and a short .5 mile WL once around course.

They'll get as many in as they can and will probably knock off around 5:00 PM ish.

So..............Who's in??

I'll be there.

I should be able to make it.

Radial US171628

Is it possible to drop off my boat and maybe sail on Tuesday? We arrive Monday night.

Thanks!

I should be able to make it.

Radial US171628

Is it possible to drop off my boat and maybe sail on Tuesday? We arrive Monday night.

Thanks!

I would call the club and ask. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem. I'm looking into it and will post what I find.

Actually, the club will be sailing this saturday and have opened up the course to and early arrivals to go out and play.

Here's the scoop on any early arrivals.

The club is open and staffed from 9:00 to 5:00 Mon-Fri.

If you arrive any day next week before Thursday just check with the club manager and they'll assist you in parking your boat. You can also sail from the coub during this time and use the shower/locker room facility.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back