What's new

mast hole patch


New Member
I was looking at a laser with wood rudder/daggerboard and a patch around the mast hole-the patch was a large square white implant into the hull...owner called it a laser patch...are you familiar with that type of repair?

DK Sailor

New Member
its a mast step repair kit someone installed it after the original hole broke personally i dont like it because its ugly