Marblehead, MA Laser Racing

IcePlanter

IcePlanter.com GoPro on-board cameras
Hi there!

New to forum, new to Marblehead, MA I'd like to get folks together for weekday evening Laser sailing in Marblehead Harbor. Not too sure of logistics having never spent a summer here but if you have any interest please let me know.

Press on regardless,

Adam
ILCA Member
Sail #154091

Hi Adam,

There is a fleet in Newburyport that sails on Weekends I think - there is also one in Portmouth NH - about 30 mins from you that goes on Wed nights. Post reply if you're interested and i can dig up the info for you.

Matt

Please do, it might be tough to make the start in time but please do post the details.

Best,
Adam

Hey,

Well - the NH fleet races on Wednesday nights out of Rye Harbour. The start time is 6 o'clock. YOu can read more about this group on sailpsa.org. I think that the website says that we alternate on wednesdays between Rye and Great Bay, but that was last year. This year, we're only at Rye Harbour as the wind is better and the tides are not as bad. There is a race on May 6th I think in Great Bay which should be a lot of fun.

Was combing through some email - you may want to look at www.sailsalem.org.

I was looking for the email about the Newburyport group. I can not seem to find it. Google gave me this "Newburyport. Sailing on the Merrimac River at the American yacht Club in Newburyport, MA. Evening and weekend scheduled from May to September email: [email protected]. Al Lavender, 10 Rawson Hill rd, Newburyport MA 01950-3726. 978-465-5611. "

Hope this helps somewhat.

Matt

I remember seeing fliers around the Marblehead yacht clubs while I was there for starts on Saturdays during the summer. I'm trying to find the site right now actually. If I find the URL I'll post it here.

Back