Manufacture year(s) of this (Vanguard?) fish

stollie

This'll be easy for someone on this forum. I'm guessing there were other color options as well.

Red & white fish1.jpeg

Look at the last few numbers on the Hull I.D. Number I am guessing 2002 -2004. These were great boats.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY (-10 last night)

Oh I don't own this boat, though I'm hoping to find one. I had seen it while looking at Google images. If you see one, please let me know asap. A guy in SC had been selling this one a while back. That's too far from NJ.

It’s a Vanguard and it’s from ‘98 or ‘99 or so. I had a 2001 and that red was from a prior year. I hope you can find one - I sail at a lot of regattas and those are only rarely seen at yacht clubs.

Where in NJ are you?
I have a blue stripe 2006 (not for sale), you might have seen my repairs. I am near Atlantic City.
If I see something I can let you know.

I'm up in Aberdeen, Kevin. In the summer I can hear music from PNC Arts Center when I'm outside.
I had a nice 2001 blue stripe that I sold in a moment of insanity.
I appreciate you looking out. Thanks

It’s a Vanguard and it’s from ‘98 or ‘99 or so. I had a 2001 and that red was from a prior year. I hope you can find one - I sail at a lot of regattas and those are only rarely seen at yacht clubs.
Thanks, Chris. They must not have made or sold a lot of them I guess.

Back