Maffioli main sheet?

Krycek

I'm looking into buying a new mainsheet. I'm currently using the Rooster Polilite mainsheet. I've been happy with it but recently have heard a lot of scuttlebutt about the Maffioli mainsheet. I'm wondering how people like it... chiefly does it wear well? I hear it is phenominal as far as not getting tangled... but I dont want to drop $60.00 on a mainsheet if I'm going to have to buy it every season... $560.00 a year for a sail is all the recurring cost I would like to see :D:D:D

If anyone has other recommendations on quality mainsheets, please, by all means let me know!!!!

hi
i have a maffioli mainsheet newswift 6.5 mm really good it conditions and has good wear as well.
hopefully u find this helpful

Ok, I tried it. I don't think it really is worth the money, it still got tangled a lot even when I tied it in the back of the hiking strap. I had gloves on at the time so I can't tell you about the grip or smoothness but my guess is that they would be slightly better then the rooster main sheets.

OK, thanks a lot. I found one inexpensively so I'm going to buy it and see how I like it. Worst case scenario... I go back to my Rooster Pollite.

thanks for all the help!!!

Jon

Back