What's new

Looking to buy a used mast or any rigging for a Kenyon mast

KirbyDwyer

State
RHODE ISLAND
Hi,
I am looking for a mast or any rigging components to a Kenyon mast. I am from Rhode Island and bought a boat that was being kept at Sail Newport. The boat had been sitting there since the worlds and someone stole the sparcraft mast it came with. Fortunately a customer of mine gave me his old Kenyon tube that needs a lot of work but at least it’s a start!

- Kirby

WhiskerPole1

I have everything you need, Kenyon mast (white) rigged for internal halyards, has Spinnaker eyes, spreader brackets, etc... Also have complete set of standing rigging (with split-backstay) & airfoil spreaders (white). Can deliver for nominal fee.

KirbyDwyer

I have everything you need, Kenyon mast (white) rigged for internal halyards, has Spinnaker eyes, spreader brackets, etc... Also have complete set of standing rigging (with split-backstay) & airfoil spreaders (white). Can deliver for nominal fee.
I am very interested, where are you located and do you have a price in mind for everything including delivery? Also could you include photos?
Thank you!

Kirby

Taylorghaydel

Hi,
I am looking for a mast or any rigging components to a Kenyon mast. I am from Rhode Island and bought a boat that was being kept at Sail Newport. The boat had been sitting there since the worlds and someone stole the sparcraft mast it came with. Fortunately a customer of mine gave me his old Kenyon tube that needs a lot of work but at least it’s a start!

- Kirby
I have a 25 footer with all the rigging, boom and all

Dale Robertson

I have a black mast without spreaders, circa 1990 vintage. Not sure of the manufacturer. Pretty sure I also have the rigging but not positive. I'm in Nova Scotia but am driving to Florida in about a week. Please let me know if you're interested as I could probably put it on the roof of my vehicle and bring it to you if it's worth the trouble. I have no idea what it's worth. I had thought there was something wrong with it but in the end it was fine and I got myself a new mast for basically no reason. Please let me know quickly, obviously. I'm at 902 452 2964 or email dale@eei.ca. Thanks. Dale