What's new

looking for used Laser in race condition

Price $
State
OHIO
I'm looking for a Laser in $1000-$3000 price range, I'm more looking for a good, light stiff hull, equipment is not so important. I already have a good sail and mast as well as other accessories. I would be nice if the boat came with a trailer and even better if it came with a dolly, but not required

Scottb

I'm looking for a Laser in $1000-$3000 price range, I'm more looking for a good, light stiff hull, equipment is not so important. I already have a good sail and mast as well as other accessories. I would be nice if the boat came with a trailer and even better if it came with a dolly, but not required
We are thinking of selling our boat. Its #166118. In very good condition for its age. Always dry. Waxed and stored inside during the winter. Past multi year club champion. We have a full rig, radial rig bottom, and carbon top section. So two top sections. Two radial sails, one is new. Two full sails old version and one MKII. Board bag, top and bottom covers (like new), mast bag (new). Carbon tiller with fatso extension. All upgraded Harken carbo rigging with new lines, some spliced. Harken carbo spliced 4:1 cunningham. Wind indicator and battens. Board cleaned up, tip epoxy repaired and painted this past winter. It also has a new Dynamic dolly with flip up gunwale holders, plus I have a euro style galvanized dolly. I was going to list the whole package at $3500.00. In Louisville, KY.