What's new

Looking for Racing/Cruising J24 East Coast US

ethanh100

State
CONNECTICUT
I am looking to get a J24 to cruise and do some occasional racing on. I am in CT on the LI Sound, but am willing to drive around to pick something up. Looking for a boat on a trailer. Please let me know if you have or know of a boat that fits this, thanks!

I have a 1987 #4097 with a fresh epoxy bottom done by the boat shop that has done several top boats in the world. Good trailer and decent sails to start out.

Lindsey Nahmias

I have a one-owner 1988 that I am looking to sell, working on the listing this week. Race and cruise ready with original cushions in storage. Competitive boat competed in 4 World Championships. $9,500. Located in RI. Sadly it is time for us to move on from J24's.

Kjell

I am looking to get a J24 to cruise and do some occasional racing on. I am in CT on the LI Sound, but am willing to drive around to pick something up. Looking for a boat on a trailer. Please let me know if you have or know of a boat that fits this, thanks!
Selling my J24 #4109 several sails, on older trailer, must be sold.
Niantic Ct

I am selling my 1987 J24 4507, a race ready J with an epoxy race bottom. It has a complete set of racing and cruising sails. It also has a complete interior with all cushions in good condition. Open to offers, it is listed on J24 Facebook page.