What's new

Looking for older but serviceable sails.

NorthernLight

State
MAINE
Hello Everyone. I sail in Northern Maine where unfortunately there isn't a 1 design class so I don't need fantastic sails. Most of the time I'm sailing in 10-25 knots of wind either alone or with my wife and kids. Currently our sails look like we have Granny's Panties hanging from our mast. I am looking for a decent but serviceable jib, dacron genoa, and main (even better if it has reef points.). I know there must be someone out there with some older sails lying around that might not be good for racing but work great for cruising and weekending that doesn't want a million dollars for them. Thanks for your time. -Craig

NorthernLight

Hello Everyone. I sail in Northern Maine where unfortunately there isn't a 1 design class so I don't need fantastic sails. Most of the time I'm sailing in 10-25 knots of wind either alone or with my wife and kids. Currently our sails look like we have Granny's Panties hanging from our mast. I am looking for a decent but serviceable jib, dacron genoa, and main (even better if it has reef points.). I know there must be someone out there with some older sails lying around that might not be good for racing but work great for cruising and weekending that doesn't want a million dollars for them. Thanks for your time. -Craig
Still Looking for sails. Also wanted to clarify that I don’t need fancy. Plain old Dacron works just fine for me. Also, I pulled the spinnaker that came with the boat out of the bag to use for the first time and it’s blown out. So, adding an old serviceable spinnaker to practice with to the list. Thanks everyone. I definitely don’t mind being the little brother that gets the hand me downs in this instance, haha.

Hec

I have a J24 Spinnaker Excellent condition $500 CDN have you tried Bacon Sails.com for a Main, Geno, Jib cheers
Hec

Geiffert

I have some. Send me you email or sell and I’ll send you pictures on this coming Monday. Thanks. Greg.
geiffert@gmail.com

Geiffert

Hi Craig.
I have pictures and sails that you may be interested in. Including a main with reef points. Als a rollerfurling jib system that I am selling. Mains, Genoa,Jin and spinnakers. All in pretty good condition
Call me at 570.996.7282. Thanks. Greg