Looking for Laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a laser. This is for an introduction to the laser. If I like it, then I'll buy a newer one but for now one that needs work or isn't updated would work for me. I'm willing to travel to pick it up.
thanks

I have a laser in fairly decent shape for $3000 and has extras with it. It is a good tester boat plus if you like it you can continue with the same boat and have very good stuff to use.

Sasha

Hi, I'm looking for a laser. This is for an introduction to the laser. If I like it, then I'll buy a newer one but for now one that needs work or isn't updated would work for me. I'm willing to travel to pick it up.
thanks
Are you still looking for a laser? I have a Laser 2 in pristine condition. fully rigged for racing. But, never raced and only used a few times. $4000.See my ad in for sale section of email: Laser2Jack@hotmail.com. tel 914-364-9837 I'm located on the Connecticut/New York state line.

Sam

thanks
Have you found your Laser? I have a very nice 1994 Laser (mfg. April '93), two sails. You gave no clue about where you are located. This boat is in Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.