What's new

Looking for cruising Spinnaker and Genoa

CraigBarrett

State
MAINE
Looking for cruising Spin and Genoa. I single hand in the North Atlantic area and don’t have any fleets around. Just looking for something that is useable. Current Spin is blown out. Any spin that isn’t blown out would work. Also looking for a Genoa. Not really looking for expensive used racing sails. Just looking for anything that might be lying around in someone’s garage that isn’t getting used. Thanks again.

wiindward065

Looking for cruising Spin and Genoa. I single hand in the North Atlantic area and don’t have any fleets around. Just looking for something that is useable. Current Spin is blown out. Any spin that isn’t blown out would work. Also looking for a Genoa. Not really looking for expensive used racing sails. Just looking for anything that might be lying around in someone’s garage that isn’t getting used. Thanks again.
Were you able to obtain the sails you were looking for? I have some sails that may work for you if you are still interested. You can email me at windward065@yahoo.com.. Located in Nashville, TN

Shekinah

I just posted a used 3/4 ounce J/24 spinnaker from North Sails that I have had in my garage in California.

Waterboard

I have some used T-10 spins and class jibs available.

Cliff Rademaker

I have both. A 2017 Quantum Spinnaker that is all white $750 and a 2013 Quantum Genoa for $600. Contact me at rademakerg@gmail.com

Attachments