What's new

Looking for a used Sunfish

Nancy Small

Price $
State
PENNSYLVANIA
City
Upper Black Eddy
Live in Eastern PA. If you have a used Sunfish in good condition that you're looking to sell, please reach out to me. Will not be racing it so nothing fancy needed. Thanks

Alan S. Glos

Contact Greg Eiffert (geiffert@gmail.com) who posts For Sale ads here on the Forum. He lives near Scranton and usually has some god used Sunfish for sale at decent prices. Tell Greg I referred you to him.

Alan Glos
Cazenovia, NY

Geiffert

Live in Eastern PA. If you have a used Sunfish in good condition that you're looking to sell, please reach out to me. Will not be racing it so nothing fancy needed. Thanks
Hi Nancy.
I am located near Scranton and a several sunfish for sale. Ranging from $650 to 2200.
you can call me at 570.996.7282.
We can discuss what you are looking for and see if I can match you up with that.
thanks. Greg.

Nancy Small

Thanks Greg,

Thank you for reaching out. I will give you a call. I am also looking at one one that someone has local to a friend of mine.

Best, Nancy

Geiffert

Thanks Greg,

Thank you for reaching out. I will give you a call. I am also looking at one one that someone has local to a friend of mine.

Best, Nancy
Hi Nancy.
if you are still looking, I will have a 1999 boat, sailing it in Downington, Pa. at marsh creek reservoir. On this Saturday. There is a race and you can come see the boat.
let me know. Thanks. Greg.