Little Launcher Dolly

water rat

These things date back at least to the early 70's//Anyone have experience with them and do you think they would fit a 68 fish.

[QNo PUOTE="beldar boathead, post: 159002, member: 9340"]What do they look like? Do you have a picture?[/QUOTE]
No pic just an ad on e-bay. Two wheels and a thing for the dagger board slot. Supposed to fit early 70 fish..which is what the current owner has. I think there was a company ownership change in the late 60's or early 70' ..mine is a 68.

There's a thread about the "Little Launcher Dolly" here, although the design is a little different than you described.

I've always felt like they would put too much localized stresses on the daggerboard slot, an area already prone to issues.

I've always felt like they would put too much localized stresses on the daggerboard slot, an area already prone to issues.
Just added a coat of fiberglass resin to the lower part of the daggboard slotUp as far as a long handled paint bruch could reach. My port inspection hole shows all is well there but may add a port on the starboard side to see if that needs reglassing.

There's a thread about the "Little Launcher Dolly" here, although the design is a little different than you described.
Thanks for the pics.. One of the problems on the west coast of Florida is the shalloness of the beach water making some beaches impossible to trailor off load at low tide especialy if the bottom is sandy muck. Rear of boat is 18 feet from the trailer hitch so mid or high tide not a problem most times.

Back