What's new

Like New 2008 Laser; $4500

Greg B

For sale, my 2008 performance laser, Only used 1 time for about 30 minutes by my wife. All sails, lines and rigging garage stored. Sailboat kept under cover and tarps since new. Excellent shape! Thought my daughters would use, but no interest.

Contact Greg
email: greg.bainer@gmail.com

Attachments

davidbsayre

I'm interested in your boat, but hesitant to download the zip file because of the cyber security risk. Might you post some pictures that I don't have to download?

Greg B

David, send me your email address and I'll email them to you, or phone number and will text to you.
I'm interested in your boat, but hesitant to download the zip file because of the cyber security risk. Might you post some pictures that I don't have to download?
Any way to bring it to lexington Kentucky?
Andre, if you purchase for asking price, I'll deliver to Lexington.

davidbsayre

I was able to download your zip file safely. thanks. The boat looks perfect, but the trailer seems quite short. I'm assuming this is a personal watercraft trailer you just use for the boat? Would you sell the boat without the trailer for less?