Less activity, more sailing?

c14_Jim

Sailing on Shelter Bay
I notice less activity here. I suppose we are all out sailing and having a good time. Well, that's what it is all about. Here is a pic of me just the other day. Notice the skipper is out her boat in the foreground. It took her less than a minute to get it upright and sailing again.

Attachments

• omega 14-512 and capsize copy.JPG
    omega 14-512 and capsize copy.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 30
It's time to take a stand, I cannot afford to waste valuable sailing time on family parties! ...... They must understand that Sailing is an integral part of my well being. .........All "family occasions" that do not involve Sailing must be reserved for the Winter and Spring thaw periods or count me out!!:mad:. ......Wish me luck! :D

Even if it's just sitting around waiting for the weather! Winds were gusting to 20 knots. I am not in the wind surfing class as yet! :eek:

Attachments

• SL553540.jpg
    SL553540.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 28
> I suppose we are all out sailing and having a good time.

Actually, I'm doing home stuff and waiting for it to cool off a bit before returning to my West Texas lake. 100 degrees air temp most days for the last three weeks and 88 degree water. :)

nice picture

Nice picture though, Woodbark. It looks like a fun place to sail. Jim M

Thanks Jim! It is a great little lake for sailing and I dare say; it seems to be catching on. I am beginning to see quite a few more sailboats since we started this summer!

Back