News Last Hours of Rudder Survey!

As we await results.......I was curious about the cost of the new carbon tiller.here's just one cost...add this to what a new rudder might be....I hope everyone has a steady, well paying job!

Category:Small Boats & Parts > Misc. Small Boat Parts
Manufacturer: Sunfish
Part Number: 43004
Description:
Rigged Tiller with 36 inch Extension
Formerly Sunfish Pro Rigged Tiller

Also known by the new Laser Performance part number: 85210

UPC: 82084403317

Our price: $215.25 - each

As we await results.......I was curious about the cost of the new carbon tiller.here's just one cost...add this to what a new rudder might be....I hope everyone has a steady, well paying job!

Our price: $215.25 - each

Paul, are you sure it is carbon? The new tillers are two aluminum tubes roughly in parallel.

The rudder survey results should be posted soon. I sent everything to our webmaster this morning. Chris

Paul:
The new tiller was introduced by LaserPerformance. To my knowledge, there's no need to switch to the new tiller if (Big IF) the modified rudder is accepted by the Class, and put in production by LaserPerformance.

You're right, it is not carbon. I guess am more curious about how a stiffer tiller with the current blade might help. I did hear some postive feedback about how smooth it handled as opposed to the wood tiller. If there's less flexing on the tiller, does that help control weather helm too? just wondering! The cost is still $200+ though!

Back