Laser Vago rigging specifics

Cmftlynum

Hello all,

I just picked up a second hand Laser Vago yesterday and noticed a few details missing from (YT rigging videos and the rigging guide) and how my boat is currently rigged or how it was taken apart for towing. Forgive me but I may get some of the terminology wrong but hope that my descriptions will be enough. I am going to rig it in my driveway tonight so I have an idea of what I may need to sail it this upcoming weekend and so I can take a few photos of the areas in questions.

First, the pulley attached to the bridle? that the main sheets run through is not attached to the smaller blue line and the blue line is not currently attached to anything and the prvious owner just said they tied each end around the thwart. Is that correct? If not, where should they go? Anyone with high res photos of the inside of their boats showing the rigging that is not covered by the videos and manual? Any help or point me in the direction of better than supplied rigging instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Not very familiar with the Vago, but there used to be one rigged in the front of our (former) national dealer, and it looked pretty simple and straightforward.
You absolutely have to post pictures; there's no way one can know what a "smaller blue line" might be for...

_

Back