Laser Trailer

msanford

Price $
State
DELAWARE
City
Newark
Laser “RightOn Trailer” for sale
-Good condition works precisely as it should for one to be completely independent!
-Brand new lights put on this past Labor Day Weekend
-Clean title, easy to transfer
-Spare tire included
-Dolly not included

*Note: if you’re not familiar with this Laser trailer type - I recommend watching this video on how to use: Dolly Trailer Videos - RightOn Trailer

I’m located in Newark, DE and happy to meet somewhere within 30-45 minute drive in your direction. Better yet - possibly we can meet on a Sunday and u can roof top your Laser to Marsh Creek Lake (Downingtown, PA), race with us, then trailer it home!

Thanks for looking, Mark

Attachments

Last edited:

msanford

Yes, the Laser stays on the dolly and then Laser & dolly together strap down to the trailer. Really an ingenious design. Let me know. Thanks

ClnS

Laser “RightOn Trailer” for sale
-Good condition works precisely as it should for one to be completely independent!
-Brand new lights put on this past Labor Day Weekend
-Clean title, easy to transfer
-Spare tire included
-Dolly not included

*Note: if you’re not familiar with this Laser trailer type - I recommend watching this video on how to use: Dolly Trailer Videos - RightOn Trailer

I’m located in Newark, DE and happy to meet somewhere within 30-45 minute drive in your direction. Better yet - possibly we can meet on a Sunday and u can roof top your Laser to Marsh Creek Lake (Downingtown, PA), race with us, then trailer it home!

Thanks for looking, Mark
Hello Mark,
Is the trailer still available?
Thanks!