Laser Sails, Upper Section, Boom for sale

Thread starter #1
Mast Upper Section - used in 3 regattas $110

2015 Full Sail bought Folded stored rolled (used only in Masters Worlds) $350
2014 Full Sail Rolled (used in 2014 Masters Nationals and Atlantic Coasts) $300

Shipping not included. Battens not included.
Photos available

Last edited:
I would like to see pictures of the 2 radial sails if possible. If that is not easy for you can you please look at the batten pockets both inner and outer where they normally tear. Also how is the tab at the top of the sail? I'm ready to purchase both of them.
stuhpps@hotmail.com

Thread starter #3
I would like to see pictures of the 2 radial sails if possible. If that is not easy for you can you please look at the batten pockets both inner and outer where they normally tear. Also how is the tab at the top of the sail? I'm ready to purchase both of them.
stuhpps@hotmail.com
Attached are the photos. Batten pockets are good. Tabs on top are good.
018 to 021 is the 2003 sail
030 to 033 is the 2010 sail

Attachments

Mast Upper Section - used in 3 regattas $110
Boom - used in 3 regattas $115
2015 Full Sail bought Folded stored rolled (used only in Masters Worlds) $350
2014 Full Sail Rolled (used in 2014 Masters Nationals and Atlantic Coasts) $300
2005 Full Sail Folded - good for local racing - $80
1995 Full Sail Folded - practice sail - $45
2012 Intensity Full Sail Folded - $50
2010 Radial Sail - Rolled - $100
2003 Radial Sail - Folded - $50

Shipping not included. Battens not included.
Photos available
Is the 2005 Full Sail still available

Thread starter #15
I am reluctant to reply to your email. I have to say this seems like a scam. To mail an old $80 sail to you is estimated to cost $92. You did not even ask for photos.

I am reluctant to reply to your email. I have to say this seems like a scam. To mail an old $80 sail to you is estimated to cost $92. You did not even ask for photos.
Hi,
I see your point. For $80 I was not expecting a great deal and your notes suggest that there is still some life. A picture would be nice and I really wanted to know what type of sail it was although for the price beggars cannot be choosers! My son is a respectfully sized 15 year old, nearly 6', and in the last year has moved to radial. Belize one design sailing and competition is still in its infancy however, in my mind, it would do no harm to be familiar with the full rig as there maybe opportunities in that class as well. Plus there is always me and I am 200lb plus! We are having a regatta in early March for Standard and I just wanted to get going. Getting anything to Belize is difficult! I can also be found on facebook and am secretary of the Belize Sailing Assn if that helps to persuade you!

Interested in upper mast, could be talked into the boom for the right combo price. how far drive from CT border @I-95? thanks -Shane