Laser Radial & Standard For Sale, Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I bought this boat off my good friend in 2006. His family bought it when he was young and he raced in it the summers of 2002, 2003, and 2004. He stored it indoors where he lived. I bought the boat off him at the beginning of the summer in 2006 as he hadn't been racing anymore. I sailed one regatta that year in Newport, RI with the boat and trained 3 or 4 times. The following summer I raced the boat once a week at water rats. The boat then sat in storage (indoors) until I dusted it off and sailed one regatta in 2010.

So despite being 11 years old the boat is in amazing shape and has barely been sailed.

I've got the following:

- The beautiful (and much sought after) 2000 green strip hull
- 2 radial bottom sections
- 1 full rig bottom section
- 2 booms
- 2 top sections
- seitech dolly (new in 2006)
- 1 racing radial sail
- 1 practice radial sail
- 1 practice full rig sail
- 1 bottom cover
- 1 top cover (I've misplaced the new one and it is an older one that I'd replace if I bought the boat)
- the new (and old) race riggings
- blade bag
- carbon fibre tiller extension
- standard tiller extension
- 2 tillers
- extra butt plugs, auto bailer plug, and other spare parts

Basically the boat has everything you could need and then some nice pluses. I'm selling the entire package at only $4250.

-gb-

Can you please let me know if you have changed your mind and are willing to sell the racing radial sail &/or the 1 practice radial sail separately?

Thanks,
Graham
(from J-Town Toronto)

hello,

the package looks great. i am actually in baltimore, maryland but possibly heading up to toronto soon for a weekend. nice town btw. is the rig still for sale?

ryan

I bought this boat off my good friend in 2006. His family bought it when he was young and he raced in it the summers of 2002, 2003, and 2004. He stored it indoors where he lived. I bought the boat off him at the beginning of the summer in 2006 as he hadn't been racing anymore. I sailed one regatta that year in Newport, RI with the boat and trained 3 or 4 times. The following summer I raced the boat once a week at water rats. The boat then sat in storage (indoors) until I dusted it off and sailed one regatta in 2010.

So despite being 11 years old the boat is in amazing shape and has barely been sailed.

I've got the following:

- The beautiful (and much sought after) 2000 green strip hull
- 2 radial bottom sections
- 1 full rig bottom section
- 2 booms
- 2 top sections
- seitech dolly (new in 2006)
- 1 racing radial sail
- 1 practice radial sail
- 1 practice full rig sail
- 1 bottom cover
- 1 top cover (I've misplaced the new one and it is an older one that I'd replace if I bought the boat)
- the new (and old) race riggings
- blade bag
- carbon fibre tiller extension
- standard tiller extension
- 2 tillers
- extra butt plugs, auto bailer plug, and other spare parts

Basically the boat has everything you could need and then some nice pluses. I'm selling the entire package at only $4250.

I may be interested in your boat, when and where may I come to have a look?

Status
Not open for further replies.