Laser Radial Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have a complete Laser Radial rig that I no longer need. It comes with a good sail (great for recreational sailing and club racing), 2-piece mast, and boom. The rig is located in Yorktown, Virginia. I could ship if needed, but the costs will not be cheap (likely UPS freight). Please contact me if interested, include zip code if you want estimate on shipping. I am asking $250 for everything. Photos available upon request.

Thread starter #4
Shipping to NJ via UPS ground freight is $200. This rate is due to the length of the top mast and the cost of the boxes needed to ship the spars and sail.

SamR

I have a complete Laser Radial rig that I no longer need. It comes with a good sail (great for recreational sailing and club racing), 2-piece mast, and boom. The rig is located in Yorktown, Virginia. I could ship if needed, but the costs will not be cheap (likely UPS freight). Please contact me if interested, include zip code if you want estimate on shipping. I am asking $250 for everything. Photos available upon request.
Hello

I am interested in purchasing the radial rig. I can be reached at 616-485-0872.

Thank you - Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.