laser radial district 10 champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a very one sided conversation...
any chance we could see a link to this race and see some results?
proof or it never happened..

well that was mature...

Bradley care to delete this thread?

16 year olds, no respect....

Y'all know if you read this forum regularly--no SA talk is welcome here.

Please chill. I think that the original post was meant as a joke.

Wanna show this kid alittle bit of our SA side?

Well it looks like the results were tight, I see nothing wrong with this race, and don't really understand how it's pathetic.

Whats really pathetic is that laser167373 would even squabble about this here, and this thread will not earn him any respect, and shooting down Merrily is certainly going to get him anywhere! I suggest he grow up and come back in a couple of years when he can post threads like an adult, and submit an opinion in a humble and respectful manner. Now run along back to mommy, your not ready for the real word.

It certainly didn't seem like that in you're first posts. One should choose their words more wisely on the internet, or not post at all. On the net nothing gets erased, and it can all come back to haunt later in life. Post carefully.

On top of that, you placed last in your fleet, after getting DNS in the last 3 races!

Sounds like someone is just pissed off about how they did, and pissed because they can't play with the big boys.

If you don't know what it means, you shouldn't be here.

And you'll be with the big boys when your top 10 in the Full Rig fleet, we'll talk then. Have fun in you 4.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back