Laser Radial + 4.7 sails for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
I have three used radial sails and one used 4.7 sail. $250 each for the radials, $200 for the 4.7 sail. Sails came with a used boat and are in fairly good condition - I am only using the full rig. I also have a bottom section for each the radial and 4.7 - best offer on these. Currently sail out of Mission Bay YC / San Diego. Patrick - 813-230-7390

I have three used radial sails and one used 4.7 sail. $250 each for the radials, $200 for the 4.7 sail. Sails came with a used boat and are in fairly good condition - I am only using the full rig. I also have a bottom section for each the radial and 4.7 - best offer on these. Currently sail out of Mission Bay YC / San Diego. Patrick - 813-230-7390

Thread starter #6
As far as I know they are - I bought the boat off of a kid heading off to school. He used the sails in the youth racing circuit - I can check to see if they have been measured at a recent event, if you like.

- do you still have the radial and 4.7 and the lowers?

Thread starter #11
All are still available - sorry to those who have called, I have been really busy at work, and should be able to call this weekend.

Thread starter #13
To all who have replied - All sails are class legal. I have 1 x radial and 1 x 4.7 bottom section. I can make arrangements this weekend to send or meet.

Thread starter #15
All are still available - I am out of the country right now, but due back in about a month. You can contact me via this message board.

Radial sails still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.