Laser Radial 194282

Thread starter #1
Laser Radial 194282 For Sale. This boat has been lightly used and is in excellent condition. Boat comes with a brand new Hyde sail (no numbers on it), as well as a training sail. Race ready with all lines, Seitech dolly, carbon tiller and extension, Zhik hiking strap, board bag, and covers.

I'm located in the Central Valley in California (no coast here unfortunately), and can travel as far as San Francisco or L.A. to meet.

$4,500 Or best reasonable offer. Must sell this boat by DEC 17th!! Please contact me if you're interested at all!!!

Last edited:
Do you still have the radial?
Is it XD or standard rigging?
What year was it made?
I'm in Fremont (south east SF Bay), where are you located?
Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter #3
Hi Bruce,
It is an XD, I just modified some of the rigging slightly to suit my preferences. Its a 2008 Laser Radial and I'm located in Lemoore, California. I only used the boat for part of a season and some training since I was in Europe most of the time for that circuit. Let me know if you're seriously interested and we can arrange to meet up.

Cheers,
Keamia

Keams

Thread starter #5
No worries Bruce. If you happen to know of someone who is interested please direct them my way. I need to sell this boat in the next few weeks as I'm moving. Cheers!

Thread starter #10
This boat has sold. Thank you kindly for your interest and best of luck on your search for a Laser.
Happy Sailing