Class Politics Laser Masters Europeans Split/CRO 2006

Matt

Hello All,
who knows the date of the Laser masters europeas in Split/Croatia next year?
Thanks,
Matt

Yes I found this information,
but I hope they will post or already have posted a new date, because the worlds will start on the 23rd in korea. There is only one week between both events and is is almost impossible to take part in both regattas.
Thanks for the answer,
Matt

i guess they're not expecting anyone to enter both regattas, since there arent many contries in the world where a master would qualify for an open worlds

i guess if you qualify for the opens you have a decision to make.....

Hi Murph,
I am talking about Masters europeans and Masters worlds. It is true all participants in the open worlds will take me as a buoy and sail circles around me :eek:

If I get new information about the European event at Splitt, I'll post it here. Today, there is no newer information to find. That Link, I posted above, is a 2nd level Master-Website (not an official Laseroffice Website). That not means they are untrue, but, I guess, it is to early in the moment to say 100% the Europeans for the masters will be at the date in September. If I get the next information-magazine of our Laserdistrict (German Laser Association DLAS) it can be possible, that they already have some new information there. The magazine usually comes in late December or early January to the members in GER.
Ciao
LooserLu

Who can go to the European Masters?

Do you have to qualify? do you have to be from Europe?

310 said:
Who can go to the European Masters?

Do you have to qualify? do you have to be from Europe?

Humans, age 35 and up, from planet Earth (Same for ALL Masters events including the Masters Worlds)

LooserLu said:
If I get new information about the European event at Splitt, I'll post it here. Today, there is no newer information to find. ...
Hi,
at the ILCA-Hompage now, the timetable for racing events 2006/2007 are made public: http://www.laserinternational.org/evntscal.htm

Unfortunately at this timetables, there are no changings made to the dates for the "2006 Laser Senior Worlds" at Jeju/Korea (Sept.-12th - Sept.-20th 2006) and the "2006 Laser Masters European Championship" at Splitt/Croatia (Sept.-09th - Sept.-15th 2006).

Ciao
LooserLu

Back