Media Laser Island Voyages Back In The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Rider

Planing into eternity...
Stumbled across this forum while reminiscing about island voyages aboard Laser #2069... a sweet boat with good karma. The islands in question are Los Coronados, off the northern end of Baja... I used to sail my Laser out there all the time, particularly during "stealth voyages" wherein I landed, derigged & camouflaged the boat, ascended to the summit, explored each island and partied like a rock star under a primo night sky. No light pollution out there in those days, you understand. The islands remain wildlife sanctuaries (est. 1924), and one is supposed to have permission from the Mexican gubmint to land anywhere in the chain... guess that made me an illegal immigrant (temporary overnight status on each voyage), but WTF, somebody had to do it. Here's a spam-free link to some island pics taken during various voyages, including my initial voyage to Isla Sur... if this link goes through alright, I'll post links to stories of my three initial voyages, plus a couple of other nautical tales of adventure, including sailing the length of the Salton Sea aboard a 12' Minifish. Got pics of that voyage too, the Salton is an awesome sailing venue, most clubhouse kooks & posers are totally clueless about it. Meh, first we'll see if this island link goes through, I haven't bothered reading all the website terms and whatnot.

Random outdoor adventure shots... - Outdoor Adventure USA, LLC

Well, back to my college ballgame, I'll check manana to see whether the link made it... there are four sets of pics on two pages in that thread, not all are island shots but you'll figure it out. Got a thousand photos posted elsewhere, but this old site will do for starters. Cheers!!! :cool:

Well, I made it back to this forum, here are several links to stories I wrote about my first three Laser voyages to Los Coronados. The first story was published in the San Diego Reader back in 1992, and I received a lousy $500 for it. In the completed electronic manuscript for my book, I incorporated photos directly into the text, and of course there are no cheesy ads and whatnot to distract the reader. However, the text of each story is identical, and you diehard Laser sailors out there in cyberspace will probably get a kick out of these old school tales of seafaring adventure...

Laserium

Isla Norte

Illusion Dweller

Here's a tip: if you click on that little "Tales of Adventure" line just above each story title, you can access two pages of stories I wrote back in the day, including "THE CULT OF THE LASER" and other tales. You old school vertical skateboarders out there, check out "TRIX ARE FOR KIDS"---a classic saga of skating back when the quest for vertical and overhang was all-consuming, LOL. That story earned me a lousy grand when it was published in 1993. Alright, I'm done here, gotta go, you diehard Laser sailors enjoy my tales of nautical adventure and Los Coronados... :eek:

P.S. Read the stories listed above in the order they appear, which is also the chronological order of the voyages. Might wanna grab a drink before ya get started... CHEERS!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to post pics of Salton Expedition II, or at least a link to some pics. On Salton Expedition I, a friend and I sailed the breadth of the Salton Sea, launching from the jetties outside Salton City and reaching across the lake to a point near Bombay Beach. On Salton Expedition II, I decided to solo sail the length of the lake, launching from the basin behind NSYC (North Shore Yacht Club), reaching out to the centerline of the lake, then sailing right down that centerline to some mud flats near Red Hill Marina. Awesome sailing venue, the Salton, the foul stench along shore is gone once you're far enough out... wading through the muck and shoals of rotting fishbones turns most people away before they ever get a clue, LOL. Largest lake in CA and I had it all to myself, not another intrepid explorer in sight... largest lake in terms of surface area, Tahoe probably has it beat in terms of volume, since the Salton lies in a shallow desert pan and the greatest depth is only around 50'. Anyway, here are a few pics of that memorable expedition, I posted some at another site but I'm damned if I can remember where, these will have to do for now, it's no great secret anymore that I suffer from CRS, LOL.

The Three Amigos... Sage, Dixie & Wingnut!!! | lilHonda.com

Scroll down to Post #14 in this thread, and you'll see the pics of Salton Expedition II. Long after I'm dead and the Salton Sea has vanished, that Crudweiser shot will make me famous... CHEERS!!!

Gettin' hammered on rum drinks, figured this video link would work, LOL...

Hope it works as well for y'all as it did for me, LOL... :confused:

Uh-oh, looks like I was buzzed last time I visited, LOL. I've been watching the bobsled runs from the Olympics, wish my old Laser could go as fast, AYE??? Might be kinda hard on the boards, making that run down the course, LOL. The gelcoat too, for that matter... "DUDE, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BOAT???" My response: "TOO MUCH PAR-TAY, LOL." Meh, WTF, as an old school vertical skateboarder & technical rock climber, I just like those overhanging berms or turns on the bobsled course... my old Laser would be rippin' edger carves down those, 10-4??? "BRING ON THE OBAMACARE!!! WOOHOO!!!" Okay, I'm done, back to more ButterShots, this cr@p tastes pretty darned good, and I still have some of that cranberry-flavored redneck moonshine which Friend Doug made... he uses real berries in the mash, of course, plus he makes 'shine in flavors of strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc., all with fresh berries in the mash and in the finished product. Dude should open a business slinging this 'shine he makes, I'm tellin' ya... like craft moonshine, LOL. I should take a picture of the jar so y'all can see what I mean... might just take a small sip while I'm doing that, I'll be back in a few to post the shots, y'all be good and remember that patience is a virtue, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Damn. Alright, lemme get on it, I need a fresh drink anyway... :eek:

Okay, here we go, I reckon it's easier to just start a new post, AYE??? Hmm, lemme see, what do we have here... [shuffles the stack]... aah, just the ticket:

IMG_2473.JPG

IMG_2472.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2475.JPG

That last shot is of my double-walled Margarita drinking vessel, LOL... gotta love the White Mountains, YEAH??? Which reminds me, here's a shot of a painted pallet down the road that says it all with one word:

IMG_1695.JPG

And a few shots of the fire in my wood stove the other night when the temp dropped faster than OneAustralia back in the day, LOL. Was that Bertrand's boat? Hell, it has been so long I've forgotten, but I still have the video on VHS cassette somewhere (dating myself here). Meh, here are the fire shots:

IMG_2430.JPG

IMG_2432.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

Ya wouldn't know it by lookin' at it, but that wood stove F#%G CRANKS, it kicks out heat till the digital thermostat in the hallway reads 90 degrees, like friggin' Tahiti, LOL. Every time I start a fire in that stove, I swap out clothes for board shorts and a tank top, 10-4??? Otherwise, I'd be sweatin' like a criminal in the dock with a harsh sentence looming, LOL. Damn. Alright, Buoys & Gulls, time for this kid to grab another drink, funny how fast these ButterShots go down, but no worries, there's more beer and a full bottle o' Root Beer Schnapps in my fridge, not to mention that smooth cranberry 'shine that Doug made. May not look like much is left, but that cr@p is POTENT, AYE??? I'll hafta keep it away from the cats, or there'll be a prison riot... :eek:

Meh, might as well toss in a shot of the wall opposite the wood stove, it has a chart of my home town & a poster of Poseidon, God of the Sea, LOL...

IMG_2479.JPG

That's how we roll here in the White Mountains of Arizona, LOL... last bastion of freedom and conservatism in the Southwest, don'tcha know??? Sure don't miss that overcrowded seaside ghetto depicted in the chart, that f#%g dump... and I say that as one BORN there (military, not rich, more's the pity, LOL). :confused:

ALRIGHT, YOUSE NAUTICAL HEE-ROES, HANG LOOSE & KEEP YER BULL$H!T TRIMMED, YEAH??? I'M OFF TO MAKE TROUBLE AT ANOTHER SITE, THESE BUTTERSHOTS ARE STARTIN' TO KICK IN, "10-DASH-MOTHERF#%G-FO'???" :eek:

CHEERS, YOUSE KNUCKLEHAIDS!!! :cool:

Wait, forgot to post this CLASSIC AERIAL FOOTAGE, don't f#% up, wait for the video footage with the "BULLET TRAIN" tune as a soundtrack, some of the best flyin' is exhibited in that part, LOL. When ya get right down to it, aviation is a lot like seafaring, and vice versa: port, starboard, etc., AYE??? Here we go, enjoy the BAD@$$ SCENERY, I'm not big on phony modern wars fought for greed & not principle, and I say that as an ex-USA INF soldier whose pop & one brother were CDRs in the USN Submarine Service (one diesel, one nuke), as well as other relatives who served as USA Combat Engineers, USA Trauma Nurses, the list goes on... I just like the flying sequences presented in this video. Here it is:

And there it is, don't forget to wait through the halftime dark period of seconds to see & hear the awesome "BULLET TRAIN" footage, LOL... CHEERS!!!

Edit: Ya know, that shot of Wingnut flyin' over the dam, that would be YOURS TRULY going like the Hammers of Hell in an F-18, LOL... except I'd have Laser #2069 plastered all over the aircraft in lieu of military insignia & ID numbers, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh yeah, I also like the footage where those Krazy Flyboys scrape wingtips and/or vertical stabilizers (rudders) across those mountain outcrops, AYE??? WTF, I've probably CLIMBED ROUTES on some of those outcrops, or put up FIRST ASCENTS, LOL. Meh, somebody else always gets the glory, PFFFFFFT. No worries, Wingnut still gets my vote for PRESIDENT, LOL. Damn. Okay, NOW I'm off to make trouble, y'all be good, HASTA LUEGO, NAUTICAL HEE-ROES!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Well, Boyz, I was just waxing nostalgic and reminiscing about my short-lived friendship with Bill Bennett, a.k.a. "Billy Bones"---they used to call him "Baby Dennis" due to his uncanny resemblance to Dennis Conner. In his own words, Bones was a "struggling sailor"---always right up there with the best, and a fine sailor too, far better than I'll ever be, I reckon. But for a few brief months in 1992, we were good friends & fellow deckhands aboard the "Golden Swine"---or Golden Swan, a multi-decker cattleboat of the first water, and the largest spectator craft during the '92 Cup Series held off the coast of Dago. Billy Bones also did the commentary during races, as he had probably forgotten more than I'll ever know about sailboat racing, LOL. Mike in hand, he would squawk about various racing maneuvers, strategies, tacking duels, etc. Anyway, we met as deckhands aboard that Golden Swine p.o.s., and I wanna relate a funny incident which occurred during our mutual employment...

That cattleboat had been brought to the U.S. as deck cargo aboard some sort of freighter, solely for the purpose of making money for the rich Australian wanks who owned her, aye? As deckhands, we helped clean her up and refit her so she could start making money off the races... she was also destined to pull harbor tours and dinner cruises when the races were not going down. Well, problem there was that the rich Aussie wanks who owned her had not done their web research regarding the Jones Act: as a foreign hull, the boat was required to hit the sea buoy three miles offshore every time she left the dock with paying passengers aboard ( I think it was three miles, somebody correct me if I'm wrong, LOL). Anyway, we were steaming down the channel one night during a dinner cruise, somewhere near Shelter Island while outbound for the sea buoy, and Bones & I were chatting topside in the darkness, enjoying the spring weather and keeping an eye on the boat as she held her course.

Up came one of the rich Aussie wanks, he saw us nonchalantly gabbing and told us to start bussing some dirty dishes and mugs nearby, right? The wanker split and went below, and I grabbed a mug, wound up like Catfish Hunter in the ninth, and heaved that mug as far as I could over the side... it fell with a splash about 100' to port, and I told Bones, "BUS THIS, MOTHERF#%R!!!" Now, Billy Bones was a comedian in his own right, and he gave me the funniest expression I have ever seen: jaw dropped, full-on astonishment on his face, the whole nine yards, LOL. We were hired on as deckhands, you understand, not as friggin' waiters or bus boys aboard that stinking cattleboat. Anyway, it was just one of many comical moments aboard that heap, and it wasn't long afterward that I drop-kicked those Aussie wanks for trying to cut my pay, the cheap b@stards. Shortly thereafter, I made my first Laser voyage to Los Coronados and wrote a story about the adventure, and that story was subsequently published in the San Diego Reader for a lousy $500, LOL.

I saw Bones again during the '95 Cup Series, he was crewing aboard one of the boats, and during some public event I brought him a gift: two bottles of Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale, which in my estimation is the finest beer brewed on the planet. Those boyz at Ye Olde Samuel Smith's Brewery in Tadcaster, Yorkshire, England, well, they know how to make good beer, and that's all there is to it. Bones was happy to see the gift, he always did enjoy drinking good beer... we used to raid the fridge aboard the Swine and pound bottles of Broken Hill Lager, as well as bottles of Old Australian Stout. Well, I used to raid the fridge, Bones just enjoyed the plunder, AYE??? Good man, Billy Bones, and one heckuva sailor, I read his obituary a few years back, seems he was racing over on Lake Michigan, they don't call Chi-Town "The Windy City" for nothing, 10-4??? I don't recall how he died, I just remember thinking, "DAMN, WE'RE LOSING THE WRONG ONES." :confused:

HERE'S TO YOU, BILLY BONES, HOPEFULLY YOU'RE UP THERE RACING IN THAT VAST "REGATTA IN THE SKY..." :rolleyes:

I SEE YOU, MY FRIEND, I SEE YOU... AND I HEAR YOU AS CLEARLY AS A BUOY BELL OFF THE COAST OF DAGO!!! :cool:

In honor of Billy Bones, I hereby post a link to a Pistols video:

R.I.P., BILLY BONES, YOU WERE ONE HELLUVA SAILOR... HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING A COLD BEER OR RUM DRINK, WHEREVER YA ARE... ;)

Last edited:
Hmm, I just Googled "sailor Bill Bennett" and ran across some fine tributes to Billy Bones... it was good to see him again, as far as photos go, he was a damned good man and he is missed to this day. We shared some good times and I can't think of any better way to honor his memory than by cracking a cold beer, which I shall now proceed to do, LOL. Evidently, he made the same good impression on many other folks, which is the best a man can hope for in life and death, I reckon.

"CHEERS, BILLY BONES!!! YOU WERE ALWAYS DA MAN, YOU ROGUE SAILOR FROM HELL!!!" :eek:

Went out and had a big ol' BBQ with friends in Cedar Country. Those boyz built a sweat lodge complete with stone pit for holding the hot rocks: heat the rocks in the fire pit outside, use tongs to put 'em in the pit inside, then douse the rocks with water. I didn't get pics of the lodge yet, we were too busy burning a fatty, LOL... but I got a few pics of the trippy framework for their igloo-like windbreaks and man cave. They'll build up that framework by hand, bit by bit, then use mortar and stone to build walls, maybe a little stucco too... when they're done, as they are with the lodge, I'll get some more pics, I was simply trippin' on the construction methods, LOL. WTF, these are the White Mountains, ya don't need a permit to build a sweat lodge on your property in an unincorporated area. When these guys are done, there'll be four or five little rooms out there behind those windbreak walls, kinda like a little cluster of stone huts. Anyway, check out these pics, I can just see these boyz building a boat the same way, aye? BBQ was a huge success, we macked thick NY Strips, BBQ corn and taters, simmered beans, the whole nine yards... I am officially full, urp. Oh, yeah, that's the older Heeler in those two photos, playing with a stick, the younger Heeler must have been running around. Nice tracks right alongside this dog, LOL. Here we go:

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2491.JPG

That should keep Y'ALL guessing, LOL... cool place, I'll get some pics of the burly sweat lodge later, it's a real work of art. BTW, this is the 2-acre property they bought for $308, LOL... paid the back taxes and now they're legally squatting on it, they have a camp trailer with deck for a base of operations. I thought squatter's rights were a thing of the past, dating back to pioneer days, but in Arizona they are still alive & well, LOL. Nobody has challenged the boyz yet, pretty soon it'll be their property, not a bad deal for the acreage, and the night sky is full o' stars... just the way it should be. :rolleyes:

Edit: Once the boyz are done with the walls, they'll put down flagstones in mortar for the floors, or something similar, maybe pavers in some areas. There's gonna be a super cool circular area around the large central fire pit, the fire open in all directions (between the beams or tree trunks, LOL), with a conical flue or chimney above the pit itself. THAT is going to be REALLY COOL, like a little circular stone village with the sweat lodge and various other rooms arranged in a circle around the central fire pit area... more flagstones around the fire pit, of course. It's gonna be half spiritual center, half par-tay center, LOL. :cool:

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that once the sweat lodge complex is finished, the boyz are gonna put in a cowboy sauna or Jacuzzi, guess they'll use one of those water tanks for stock... you know, the circular metal kind from which stock drink. Dunno how they're gonna heat the water, maybe dump hot rocks into it, LOL. Have a deck or more flagstones around the tank, with the tank lowered most of the way into the ground so you can easily step in and out of it. Interesting concept and prehistoric construction methods, but it'll be radical when it's done, and there's always the camp trailer & RV they're gonna situate near the sweat lodge complex. Later, a mobile or a stick-built home, but right now, the boyz are just doing the sweat lodge complex. No point in putting up a mobile or stick-built home till they know for sure the property is theirs. Seems like the former owner is dead and the county can't find any known relatives... last known address for the former (elderly) owner was the Tar Heel nearly four years ago. :confused:

Some more shots of the property those Montana Boyz are squaring away, shots of the road in, the entrances to the semicircular dirt driveway out front, and shots of dirt roads the Boyz are creating upon their land:

IMG_2524.JPG

IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2519.JPG

IMG_2521.JPG

IMG_2522.JPG

IMG_2523.JPG

IMG_2536.JPG

IMG_2535.JPG

That home ya see in third pic belongs to the nearest neighbor, but ya only see it up front... once ya walk, ride, or drive deeper onto the property, that home vanishes and it is quickly forgotten. That stack o' cactus (Nopalitos) is what the Boyz have been clearing off the land, they don't want the two Queensland Heelers running up on that cr@p and injuring themselves, AYE??? It's low-lying cactus too, ya don't see it till you're right up on it, I've stepped on several cacti already but fortunately I was wearing burly work boots, LOL. Would've been a different story with bare feet... :confused:

Check out these pics of the PAR-TAY PRIMITIVE, LOL:

IMG_2529.JPG

IMG_2526.JPG

IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2534.JPG

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

Meh, pics don't do the place justice, it's actually much larger than it appears in photos, and I've failed to photograph key areas which will tie it all together... too busy moving the travel trailer yesterday, then partying hard & BBQing, AYE??? We had to tow that travel trailer down to ballpark position, then back it up against one end of the hut complex, THEN level it and place cement piers, blocks, etc., underneath it for stability. Broke a few wooden beams & tree trunks before we wised up and broke out the jacks, LOL. Meh, no worries, the project is coming along and it is already a PRIMO PAR-TAY & BBQ PAD, WOOHOO!!! When it's done, it's gonna be AWESOME, I can tell y'all that much, and I'm an old partying rogue dinosaur off the beach, done the Baja thing and all more times than I can remember, since I suffer from CRS, 10??? :confused:

Anyway, the Montana Boyz are thinking of doing a "soddy" instead of all stone, which means a low stone wall around the base of the hut complex, then chicken wire fastened to the wooden framework & sod laid down upon the wire, the sod secured in such a way that the roots will eventually take to the wire and wooden frame, yeah? Raspberry vines or bushes planted all atop the soddy... nothin' wrong with fresh raspberries off the vine, and they do well in this particular climate. Blackberries too... good $h!t, Maynard!!! LOL. We had fun after moving the travel trailer yesterday, BBQing like fiends and sharing it all with the Heelers... those goldurned dawgs nearly wore out my throwin' arm, the knucklehaids are FOOLS for chasing sticks & tennis balls, next time around I'm gonna "walk 'em" with that dirt bike, that'll settle their hash. :eek:

It was heller fun BBQing in that Tolkien-esque hut complex, which will be SO F#%G COOL once the project is finished... don't be misled by the cheesy pics, this Canon camera of mine is a p.o.s., the place is much more roomy than it appears, though I may have gotten the wrong angles due to being drunk or stoned, LOL. We threw down a nice pallet deck with half a dozen pallets under the trailer entrance, leading into the large room where we BBQd the burgers, dawgs, cheddarwurst, etc., yesterday afternoon. Once we (and the Heelers) macked, we built a fire in the central fire pit (actually square for the present) as the ambient temp dropped, and that fire was kickin' out some HEAT, BIG-TIME!!! Felt pretty darned good, and no smoke inhalation with the bomb hole in the ceiling for venting, LOL. Next time, I'll try to bag some more pics of crucial elements, we were just too busy this time around making things happen. :rolleyes:

BTW, the whole place will be STYLIN' once the stone or sod is in place, not to mention the flagstone floors (or pavers in certain areas). It's gonna be like some PAR-TAY PAD & BBQ CENTER straight outta Tolkien---ol' J.R.R. would've been HAPPY to join us, "10-DASH-FO'???" Too bad he's DEAD... maybe his spirit will visit us as we kick it in the sweat lodge or the "Cowboy Jacuzzi." That's probably where I'll drown after TOO MUCH PAR-TAY, LOL. Picture me kickin' it under a million stars, a belly full o' da kine BBQ and beer, maybe a few shots or some o' Friend Doug's craft moonshine, and suddenly I'm going under like the goddam Titanic, gasping my last as I focus upon a meteor streaking across the night sky... there are worse ways to DIE upon this planet, I assure you, LOL. Believe me, I've seen too much of Death already, when my time comes I'll accept it as a gift... I've cheated Death a few times in the past, but like a good poker player He always wins in the end. ;)

Y'ALL HANG LOOSE, I'M OFF TO POUND BEERS AND WATCH "JAWS" ON THE 65" CURVED SCREEN, AYE??? WHERE'S OL' LASER #2069 WHEN I NEED TO GO SHARK FISHIN', DAMMIT?!?!?!? :cool: PLENTY O' SUSHI IN THAT OL' SHARK, LOL. :)

Last edited:
Nice Forty-Mike-Mike brass belt hangin' off that one interior tree trunk, LOL... them Boyz gots enough firearms & ammo to handle the Zombie Apocalypse, no problem. Stoopid f#%g zombies will wish they'd NEVER encroached upon the property, AYE??? :eek:

KILLIN' THEM WILL BE LIKE SPORT, PURE ENTERTAINMENT FOR THEM THAR MONTANA BOYZ... IT JUST AIN'T FAIR, LOL. :confused:

Well, those Montana Boyz hit the road early this morning, they're heading back up to Big Sky Country for the growing season... the roofing trade slowed down here, and they've got work lined up in MT, so we said goodbye yesterday, I may not see those knucklehaids again if I flip this house and buy a lake home farther east. I drank a few beers yesterday and helped 'em pack up, plus we had another meal, which was cool... gave 'em a couple of parting gifts as well, since right now it seems likely that I'll be moving outta Mormon Country. Meh, I've enjoyed my time here in the White Mountains, but things haven't been going my way lately, so I may just pull stakes and try my luck in White German Land. Actually, I'm looking at several areas: Truman Lake in Missouri, Bull Shoals Lake in Arkansas, and several of those lakes in eastern Oklahoma. I wanna be near a good-sized lake so I can go boating, or ride a PWC like Craig Morgan in "REDNECK YACHT CLUB"---that's a great song, I crank it on my stereo, LOL. Anyway, we'll see what happens, I've kinda soured on room rentals after the last idiot I let under my roof, still gotta go to court next week over that bull$h!t. Gee, going back to a nice quiet drama-free life with no greaseball cops in it... wow, what a concept. Meh, I reckon my days in the White Mountains will soon be done, I hate the thought of relocating again while juggling the cats, but it'll hafta be done if I flip this house. WTF, I can always buy another pool table on the other end, too much trouble to move this one, I'll just sell it with the house. I'll also have to do the fixer thing again on the other end, unless I choose the right property... that may limit the fixer action. I'll probably go with a slightly smaller house, instead of this 4BR home... if necessary, I can put the new pool table in the living room, LOL. :cool:

GOTTA GO, I HEAR A BIG OL' GREASY CHOLESTEROL FEAST CALLING MY NAME, 10-4??? :eek:

THICK CUT BACON OR SAUSAGE WITH HALF A DOZEN FRIED EGGS, HOMEMADE HASH BROWNS, TALL GLASS O' WHOLE MILK, ETC., ETC. :)

"HEALTH FOOD, BABY, HEALTH FOOD!!!" :confused: LOL...

Manana, I face the demon known as crooked law enforcement greaseballs from hell, so I figured I would share these few video links with those of ya who still appreciate FREEDOM in its MOST PURE FORM: STYLIN' IT IN THE WILDERNESS WHERE THERE ARE NO BADGE BULLIES, YEAH??? Here we go:

Uh, watch the second video first, I had to delete some videos due to ad content, hopefully you won't have to deal with the same BULL$H!T... :confused:

Here's another video:

Don't be fooled by the bull$h!t, there are MANY other hardcore climbs to be done, I POI-SONALLY GUARANTEE IT, LOL... :confused:

Gee, um, before I get banned, I just wanna add that my REAL climbing heroes are Dan Osman & Dean Potter, both dead now because they operated on the CUTTING EDGE of FREE SOLOING & CLOSE PROXIMITY WINGSUIT FLIGHT. Well, Dean Potter pulled the wingsuit action, "Dan the Man" was better known for his outrageous solos & his gnarly "rope jumps"---like bungee jumping, except he used climbing rope and had to set up the jumps in such a way that he would arc out and subsequently swing back or pendulum to reduce the shock load on the rope & anchors, LOL. His masterwork upon the Leaning Tower in Yosemite was INSANE, complete with Metallica soundtrack, 10-4??? But he also pulled MANY hardcore free solos, and y'all can see them on the "Masters of Stone" videos... maybe just Google Dan Osman and get a clue, LOL. Dean Potter too, that boy was radical, he was in on slacklining too and put up some gnarly canyon crossings. Y'all think that $h!t is easy, all I can tell ya is: "GO DO IT, LOL." :eek:

P.S. BTW, as a technical rock climber, I had to clue in more than a few sailors with regard to using soft climbing harnesses for mast work, rather than bulky and heavy "bosun's seats/chairs" which routinely hung up on the rigging, LOL. Remember, kids, lighter and more efficient is always better, AYE??? :confused: Thus endeth the sermon, CHEERS, YOUSE NAUTICAL FOOLIOTS!!! :cool:

Well, Boyz, with this latest badge bully fiasco unfolding in the courts, I've been thinking of relocating out of AZ... the White Mountains are beautiful, no doubt about it, but unfortunately this is Mormon Country, a factor I did NOT consider well enough when I moved off the beach in Coronado. I can't go back to that hellhole known as the Socialist Republik of KaliMexiFornia, no future in that, and Oregon is heading the same way as Kalifornia, so it's off the list. I've been checking heaps of realty listings lately and I'm leaning toward two areas: the lake country in eastern Okalahoma, and the coastal plain or Eastern Shore of the "Tar Heel"---a.k.a. North Carolina. I thought about the Great Lakes, particularly the U.P. in Michigan and the wilds of northern Minnesota, as I've had good times on Lake Superior, but the property values, prices, taxes, etc., aren't quite as attractive, and I don't know if I can handle six months of frozen wasteland every year, LOL. :confused:

I'll only have so much money when I flip this house here in AZ, so if I'm going where the summers are hot & humid, I'm thinking I might as well go all the way to the other coast and get back on the wide open water, yeah??? I can't afford the Outer Banks, but I CAN afford to buy a home free & clear on the Tar Heel's Eastern Shore... probably be a fixer, just like this AZ home was, but that's okay, I don't mind a few months of home rehab, it'll be like VACATION after dealing with more badge-sportin' greaseballs... I thought I had left all that corruption behind when I bailed outta Kalifornia, but evidently I did not travel far enough away from that dump. I certainly don't want to stick around for more harassment, now that I've somehow made it back onto badge bully radar, so I reckon I'll pull stakes and ease on down the road as soon as this latest ridiculous bull$h!t charge gets shot down. It'll be a PITA to relocate again while juggling two cats, but the end result will be peace of mind, knowing that I'm back off badge bully radar. :)

Strange to think that I went 50 years on this planet with no record to speak of, barring a misdemeanor DUI thirty years ago (and I paid my debt to society for that one), but in recent years I've been dogged by these dirty swine because I had the guts and the integrity to stand against their goddam corruption... same dirty swine behind the Foley Shooting, Cynthia Sommer Case, the cover-up of the Rebecca Zahau Murder, and countless other sketchy incidents & shootings of unarmed citizens over the years. Y'all can Google "ZAHAU" and figure it out, the corrupt p.o.s. D.A. behind that fiasco should be breaking rocks in the hot sun, right alongside the Brown & Clinton scumbags, while the crooked greaseball cops should all be stripped of their badges, guns, pensions, etc., and serve lengthy sentences as part of the same jail funding scam they perpetrate: $10K per inmate per month, AYE??? I know I was good for $60K when I had six months of my life ripped off during the third round of fake charges: since I had already shot down two rounds of phony charges in their own rigged courtrooms, all while defending myself, go figure, the third time around the dirty swine threw down the charges, then immediately jacked my bail to half a million dollars so I would be stuck on the inside fighting the fake trumped-up felony charges. :eek:

The whole decade-long ordeal of dealing with those corrupt goombah tards and the dirty swine who routinely protect them began when some punks wouldn't stop vandalizing my elderly mom's house, and the crooked greaseball cops wouldn't do anything about it because, as I later learned, some of the punks belonged to a family of unlocal dirtbags who did the towing for the greaseball cops (who were also unlocal, the lot). Same goes for the corrupt openly-gay p.o.s. D.A. who routinely protected all douchebags involved. Whenever the punks stalked & harassed us and committed felony vandalism to our property, the cops would try to blame me for everything, even though my family & I wanted NOTHING to do with any of the trash. On the other hand, I wasn't going to lie down and take it either, so I enlisted the aid of my best friend's family who ran the local surf shop for over three decades: the punks got put out of business, LOL, and I helped shoot down the crooked scrub queer D.A.'s bid to become Dago mayor... got banned countless times while raking up her bad deeds for months prior to the election, but the good news was that she FAILED MISERABLY, LOL. Heard the scrub was p!$$ed off something fierce, which is probably why the third round of fake charges were thrown down not long afterward. ;)

All told, my long ordeal and malicious prosecution cost taxpayers somewhere around $200K, and it was based upon nothing but LIES ON PAPER. Two lengthy jury trials, including a full acquittal the first time around, an intermediate round of fake charges which were dropped when I told some scumbag exactly how the charges would be shot down in court, and a second jury trial fiasco wherein I forced a mistrial by proving on the stand that the "star witness" was an absolute liar. Ultimately, however, I pled out because my mom was dying on the outside, while the corrupt robed sodomite judge told me that I would be retried, I would no longer be able to defend myself (which I had done successfully up to that point, and which is also a constitutional right), that the jury wouldn't hear the whole story, etc., etc., everything the corrupt dirty swine tell ya before they say, "OR YOU CAN SIGN HERE ON THE DOTTED LINE AND WALK OUT OF THE BUILDING TODAY!!!" Naturally, with my mom already placed at increased risk for six long months during my false imprisonment, I chose what I thought was the best course, and I pled out. :mad:

Me dear departed mum has been gone for over two years... she used to play violin for Tommy Dorsey back in the Big Band Era, before she met & married my pop, a CDR in the USN Submarine Service. I guess I'm still considered a "felon" after the plea agreement, I never bothered attempting to expunge the fake felony, as it would've cost a thousand dollars which I didn't have at the time, and I was p!$$ed off due to principle and I wanted to leave the record standing while I repeatedly bombarded the federal gubmint with detailed accounts of my long ordeal, always stressing what I called "the criminal waste of public funds" in my malicious prosecutions. I sent all the details again when Trump made it into office, but the bottom line is: nobody gives a damn about some crooked scrub queer D.A. or a department full of crooked dirty badge-sportin' swine, it's not THEIR LIVES being ruined, and not THEIR TAX DOLLARS being wasted. Meh, my brother the estate attorney had it right: the police are not your friend and they never will be, nor will the gubmint. Best thing for a law-abiding citizen (and veteran) to do is AVOID ALL BADGE-SPORTIN' GREASEBALLS, ROBED SODOMITES & GUBMINT TRASH LIKE THE GODDAM PLAGUE THAT THEY ARE, 10-4??? :confused:

Why do y'all think I moved to the White Mountains of Arizona? But now I find myself on another bogus charge related to some rental douche who got dragged off my property, the wank left a cr@ppy old shotgun and a sack of illegal drugs behind, so now the cops are trying to pin an "Endangerment" charge on me for dropping the cr@p off at a fire station, even though I previously asked them TWICE to remove the unwanted gun & drugs from my property. The evicted room rental douche brought the cr@p onto my property without my knowledge or consent, you understand: the cr@p did NOT belong to me and I did NOT want it on my property, AYE??? When I dropped the junk off on my way to the hearing about the rental douche, turns out there was a school down the hill and out of sight, hence the "Endangerment" charge, even though there were no kids in sight and the cr@p was rolled up in an old blanket, taped up with a note identifying the owner, and placed in such a position that nobody but fire station personnel would've ever found it. Furthermore, it was over a WEEK before some Mormon cop showed up at my door to give me a citation... wow, must have been some SERIOUS ENDANGERMENT, YA THANK??? :eek:

Long story short, I'll be going to trial over this bull$h!t misdemeanor charge, even though the cr@p did NOT belong to me, I did NOT want it on my property, and I asked the greaseball cops TWICE to remove it, go figure. I should add that the rental douche got his shotgun back (along with his sack of illegal drugs, I suppose) without incident, no kids were harmed or even came close to the cr@p I dropped off at the station, but some scumbag cops still want to push the issue. I reckon it's because one of the greaseballs discovered that I have a fake felony out of Kalifornia, hence the ridiculous harassment & prosecution. WTF, I know in Kalifornia that a misdemeanor can get ya up to a year in jail, which means a good solid $120K for the funding scam. Ah, well, I otherwise enjoyed my time here in the White Mountains, I just don't plan on sticking around for further harassment, whatever the outcome of the bogus upcoming trial. I went to great pains to escape all that bull$h!t before, looks as if I'll probably have to do it again... I should add that I hail from a law-abiding military (and nautical) family with well over a century of combined service to this country (two CDRs, USN Submarine Service, USA Combat Engineers, USA Trauma Nurses, I personally served in the USA INF), and I'm related by blood to the Boone Family, as in Daniel Boone. :cool:

Take it from an old school local who has unwillingly seen more than his share of goddam corruption: BEST THING Y'ALL CAN DO IS AVOID BADGE-SPORTIN' GREASEBALLS, CORRUPT ROBED SODOMITES & D.A.s, AND OTHER GUBMINT TRASH LIKE THE GODDAM PLAGUE THAT THEY ARE. Wanna know something funny? This is straight outta "THE TWILIGHT ZONE" too, when I had six months of my life ripped off and I was locked up for something that NEVER HAPPENED, just goombah tard lies on paper, the career thugs & criminals behind bars with me couldn't figure me out: WHITE BREAD, NOT A DROP OF INK, NO PRIOR RECORD TO SPEAK OF, ETC., ETC. This one bomb black dude who ran the module in which I spent most of my time, he asked me one day, "HEY, E___, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" He and his homies were sitting around a table, so I walked up and told 'em, "I'VE DONE MORE THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED TO EXPOSE THE GODDAM CORRUPTION OF THE VERY SAME CROOKED SCRUB QUEER D.A. WHO PUT YOU HERE." After that sank in and they grasped the concept, I became some sort of jailhouse hero, helping inmates with their trial paperwork and actually lessening the ridiculous sentences of a few who were being sent up the river. WTF, I had nothing better to do with my time, while the blatant lies and discrepancies of falsified pig reports and court documents were only too easy to point out. :rolleyes:

WELL, GOTTA GO, MAYBE I'LL GET BANNED FOR THIS POST BUT I DON'T CARE, I'LL GO ON SPREADING THE WORD NATIONWIDE ABOUT THE RAMPANT CORRUPTION CITIZENS FACE... HENRY MAKOW HAD IT RIGHT, THE INTERNET IS OUR FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THESE DIRTY SWINE, MERE CROOKED TOOLS OF THE GLOBALIST SCUM WHO ARE TRYING TO DISMANTLE THIS FORMERLY-GREAT COUNTRY. :(

Last edited:
Oh, wait, might as well toss in this little tidbit of information... I firmly believe to this day that the Shackjob idiot behind the Zahau murder cover-up made an illegal "campaign contribution" to the crooked scrub queer D.A. during her failed bid to become mayor of Dago. Think of the illegal campaign contribution as the wanker's "Get Out Of Jail Free" card... I reckon a million or two would've done the trick, and what's that amount to someone as rich as the Shackjob f#%tard??? For those who are wholly clueless about the murder of Rebecca Zahau and the ensuing criminal fiasco, that's where the DIRTY SWINE FOUND THE GAL SWINGING NAKED FROM A NOOSE, HER HANDS BOUND BEHIND HER BACK, AND THEY CALLED IT A "SUICIDE." :eek:

"YEAH. RIGHT." :confused:

All that went down at a mansion on Ocean Boulevard in my home town of Coronado, CA. There's probably no way of proving that the illegal campaign contribution was made, but that doesn't mean it never happened. In the meantime, at least two murderers walk scot-free, the crooked p.o.s. scrub queer D.A. is still in office, and the goombah badge-sportin' greaseballs who aided & abetted her still have their jobs, badges, pensions, etc. WELCOME TO JUSTICE AS IT IS SERVED IN THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIK OF KALIMEXIFORNIA!!! :mad:

TAKE IT FROM AN OLD SCHOOL LOCAL AND DIEHARD LASER SAILOR BORN ON THE BEACH IN CORONADO: BADGE-SPORTIN' GREASEBALLS, CORRUPT ROBED SODOMITES & D.A.s, AND ALL OTHER GUBMINT TRASH/SLASH/MINIONS/SLASH/GLOBALIST TOOLS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. :eek:

P.S. IF YOU VISIT THAT CRIME-RIDDEN SEASIDE GHETTO KNOWN AS KALIFORNIA, BE SURE TO CARRY ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY YOUR WAY OUT ONCE FALSE CHARGES ARE THROWN YOUR WAY... WTF, IT WORKED FOR THE SHACKJOB IDIOT, NO REASON WHY IT WON'T WORK FOR YOU. ;)

Last edited:
Um, I have a correction to make, I meant the Inner Banks of NC---"Eastern Shore" is a phrase used in Maryland. May be a moot point, since I'm also considering the lake country in "The Sooner" where the demographics are better. Sun sets early in parts of the "Tar Heel"---flyin' the Confederate Battle Flag in front of my house will probably only complicate matters, LOL. :eek: ;) :eek:

I'll undoubtedly be labeled a "racist" for even mentioning the fact, but WTF, I'm a conservative white male, I'M GONNA BE LABELED A "RACIST" NO MATTER WHAT I DO, "10-DASH-FO'???" :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

No worries, that lake country is mighty pretty, a hand can have heaps o' fun there on the water, and the good news is there are no stingrays or sharks, LOL. No jellyfish either, AYE??? Meh, those PESKY TWO-TON GREAT WHITES CAN PUT A BIG-TIME DAMPER ON YOUR SAILING PLANS ABOARD A SMALL RACING DINGHY... :eek: :D :eek:

SWEET TAP-DANCIN' BABY JESUS, IT'S VICTORY AT SEA, BOYZ!!! :eek:

Can't possibly remember all I wrote at the following site, better to simply provide a link so y'all can read about what happened today, LOL. You admin personnel, this is NOT spam or any other bull$h!t, just a link so diehard Laser sailors can see what it means to stand against corruption:

Here we go again... | Page 2 | Truck Forum

If that link doesn't come through properly, just go to Truckforum.Org and scroll down to the Off-Topic Forum near the bottom of the index page, then find Post #16 in my "Here we go again..." thread, AYE??? :cool:

Looking over my past life, it's not very often that I have walked out of a courthouse a FREE MAN, OWING NOTHING, 10-4??? ;)

NOT THAT I HANG OUT IN FRIGGIN' COURTHOUSES OR ANYTHING, OR ENJOY DEALING WITH CORRUPT BADGE BULLIES AND ALL WHO ROUTINELY PROTECT THEM... :confused:

Oh, yeah, my handle there at that site is different, you'll figure it out... same way it's different at the lilhonda.com website where I also hang out, LOL. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Shots of the truckload of pasta I made recently... this is twice-baked pseudo-lasagna, or twice-cooked anyway, since I boiled the spaghetti noodles and elbow mac the first time around. Used two jars of spaghetti sauce, layers of pasta, two sacks of 5-Italian-cheese blend, a tub of cottage cheese, a pot of da kine homemade spaghetti sauce chockablock with fresh veggie chunks, etc., etc. Don't be fooled by the first pics, that's just a thin layer of bottled sauce on top of the noodles to keep them from drying out too much, I may have tossed a leftover spaghetti plate into the mix as well. Later pics taken as the pasta is cooking show the primo homemade sauce rising from the depths like "THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON" (LOL). Oh, yeah, those bonus shots show how a bachelor's fridge should look, unfortunately I could only afford the watery domestic trash and not the Samuel Smith's brew... but at least the fridge is stocked, and if I get this job pulling a semi-dump and tooling around the scenic White Mountains, well, I'll be riding high again, 10-4??? Hey, this pasta would be perfect after a LONNNNNG DAY of hiking out aboard one's Laser in a stiff breeze and a seaway, AYE??? :cool:

IMG_2570.JPG IMG_2571.JPG IMG_2572.JPG IMG_2573.JPG IMG_2576.JPG IMG_2575.JPG IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2567.JPG IMG_2568.JPG

P.S. That last pic is of the moon a few nights ago... it'll be larger tonight, that's for sure, LOL. :eek:

Great... the kittehs & I received an unexpected surprise today. Y'all have heard of the Easter Bunny, right? Well, we have the "Easter Nuthatch"---some crazy little bird that keeps trying to peck his way through the wooden hatch leading to my attic. The attic hatch is under the eaves on the north side of my house, and there's a barely-noticeable crack between it and the surrounding frame. This crazy little bird keeps pecking away at that crack, like maybe he saw a bug crawl in there or something. Little varmint is starting to annoy me, kinda like that room renter I dealt with awhile ago: he needs to go. He's a White-Breasted Nuthatch, according to my field guide for birds here in Northern Arizona. Show Low actually lies only halfway up the state, but since we're in the mountains, atop the Mogollon Rim, folks tend to lump it in with Northern AZ. Usually these Nuthatches crawl up and down the bark on the trees outside, looking for bugs or whatever... this little guy might have missed the memo, or he might be some whacked-out antisocial Nuthatch about to go postal on the world, starting with MY HOUSE... :confused:

MAYBE I CAN GET A FEW PHOTOS OF THIS NUTJOB... ER, I MEAN NUTHATCH, BEFORE HE PLANTS A POWERFUL BOMB IN MY ATTIC!!! :rolleyes:

BETTER BUST OUT THE HERO CAM, IN CASE HE SPORTS A TURBAN AT THE LAST MOMENT AND HOLLERS "ALLAH AKBAR!!!" KA-BOOOOM!!! :eek:

Meh, WTF, it's Friday, here's some entertainment:

Hmm, these other two video links must be protected somehow, just Google the following line and select the first video to see some heller footage:

Jeb Corliss Best of Projects

Once the first short video is done, it will roll into the next one titled:

Jeb Corliss and Luigi Cani - Balls Pyramid

Nice shots in all three videos... enjoy your weekend!!!

I was reading up on the stack, and it is actually called Ball's Pyramid, named after a Royal Navy Lieutenant who first sighted it and recorded its position. Well, maybe some Abos did way back in the day, who knows? It lies in Australian waters, somewhere near Lord Howe Island, and it is the tallest volcanic stack in the world. Climbers have ascended to that gnarly summit, which must have a heller view, and there are weird endangered stick insects which dwell high on the cliff walls. Pretty cool place, huh? BTW, in the mountaineering world, that sharp ridge you see is known as a "knife-edged arête"---there's a French phrase (don't quote me but I think it's "au cheval") for the technique used to climb this sort of ridge, you straddle the damned thing and work your way up it like you're riding a horse. I've done this while soloing the South Ridge of Indianhead Mountain in Anza-Borrego, and it works, but as you can imagine it is NOT the most comfortable technique ever invented, LOL. Heller view sloping down & away though, the best in terms of exposure, unless you're on some gnarly wall or overhang... and there IS a radical overhang on Indianhead, due to a thrust fault for you aspiring geologists, AYE??? :eek:

WELL, I'M OFF TO WATCH SOME ENTERTAINMENT, SAW "THE STALKING MOON" & "BATTLE OF BRITAIN" LAST NIGHT, TWO EXCELLENT FLICKS... :cool:

"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you???" :confused:

"UM, GEE, CLIMB INTO MY RIM ROAD 300 SPECIAL AND LEAVE THOSE CORRUPT FREAKIN' TOOLS IN THE DIRT, YA THANK???" ;)

Note the single rear end shock at elevation, all that is needed up here in Rim Country, don'tcha know??? :cool:

SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE... ESPECIALLY LESS HARASSMENT FROM STINKING BADGE BULLIES & THE DIRTY SWINE WHO PROTECT THEM, AYE??? :eek:

IMG_2584.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2586.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

CHEERS, YOUSE HEE-ROES!!! I'VE RIDDEN IN BURLIER RAILS THAN THIS OUT IN THE DUNES AT GLAMIS, COMPLETE WITH GNARLY SAND PADDLES, BUT MEH, THIS WILL DO FOR A START HERE IN THE WHITE MOUNTAINS... AIN'T NO BADGE-SPORTIN' GREASEBALL GONNA KEEP UP WITH YA ON RIM ROAD 300 WITH THIS RIG, THAT'S FOR GODDAM SURE. :rolleyes:

Uh-oh, looks as if I might have been slightly WASTED during my last visit... WTF, during EVERY visit, I reckon, LOL. :eek:

MEH, TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME... ;)

And any POSERS with freakin' ISLAND SHOTS or SALTON SEA SHOTS, feel free to post 'em up, AYE??? :confused:

YEAH, LIKE THAT'S GONNA F#%NG HAPPEN, LOL... :rolleyes:

Okay, I'm off to watch some entertainment on the 65" curved screen... no porno trash, just some action flick of my choosing, YEAH??? :)

THIS 65" CURVED SCREEN DOESN'T SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO VIEWING, ESPECIALLY FROM THE LEATHER MOTORIZED RECLINING SOFA, LOL... :D

IT'S A $H!TTY JOB, JUST LIKE DRINKING ALL THAT BEER, BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO DO IT... :cool:

Is it fake news or is it real? 4 dead in a Waffle House shooting? REALLY??? Is NOTHING sacred anymore??? I remember when I was living on the road for weeks at a time, having the grand adventure of my life, and I used to LOVE hittin' that one-armed joint in the wee hours after a night of partying... good ol' greasy American food with plenty o' fat & starch to line your innards and soak up the alcohol, 10-4??? My favorites used to be the Double Plate and the Hash Browns loaded with everything... omelet plates & flapjacks too if it was nearly dawn. When I was younger and much more active, I could go int0 that joint and MACK multiple plates in a Saturnalian Cholesterol Feast, everything washed down with a tall glass of milk, and my 150' tapeworm happy as a b@stard on Father's Day, AYE??? :confused:

It wasn't just the food either, it was the ambience. I used to feed quarters into the jukebox and select a lineup of cool songs to accompany my meal in the wee hours: Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe, Willie Nelson... sometimes old school rock'n'roll like AC/DC and The Mighty Zep, LOL. I ate there countless times and it was always a blast, although some cooks were better than others and could really turn out a delicious double cheeseburger and a plate of hash browns to die for, loaded with EVERYTHING and sliding down smoothly with all that oil & grease, 10??? Made for a good "Waffle House Slider" later, I guaran-f#%g-tee it, LOL. And the best part was that NOBODY gave a FLYIN' F#% how you looked or how you were dressed, most of the clientele could've starred in a cheesy C-grade Sal U. Lloyd flick about the goddam Zombie Apocalypse... :eek:

Yesiree, it was an "ELEGANT DINING EXPERIENCE" all the way, no doubt about it... and now, if this news blurb is to be taken as a factual account, some jackhole just shot up a Waffle House and killed four people. I mean WTF, what was this idiot thinking??? I'm ex-Infantry (USA INF), and I can tell the freakin' Mensa candidate that this was a clear waste of ammunition: "THE FOOD WOULD'VE EVENTUALLY KILLED 'EM ANYWAY, STOOOOOPID!!!" Shootin' up a Waffle House like John Wayne or Audie Murphy, PFFFFFFFT... and no 1000-round Hollywood clip either, the freakin' pogue. Jeez, some people's kids, I never heard of such moronic activity in my life, dude needs to bust a cap through his own greasy skull, no doubt. Seriously, where ELSE but the Waffle House could a law-abiding citizen sit in public after midnight while HAMMERED and mack HELLER GRINDS while listening to CLASSIC TUNES??? :cool:

"I WAS DRUNK THE DAY MY MA GOT OUTTA PRISON..." :rolleyes:

Or better yet:

"WHEN I WAS JUST A YOUNG BOY, MY MAMA TOLD ME: 'SON, ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY, DON'T EVER PLAY WITH GUNS...' ;) "

And now, if this news blurb is actually real (hard to tell nowadays), then this jackhole shooter just RUINED the whole WAFFLE HOUSE SCENE... what a drag. I sure miss the good ol' days when a hand could go into such a joint at zero-dark-f#%ng-thirty and the only risk he'd be taking was with his arteries and his gastrointestinal tract, YEAH??? And now bullets are on the menu... meh, maybe Waffle House will get with the program and offer various Caliber Plates. You know, a .22 Plate for light eaters, .44 & .45 Plates for those with more robust appetites, and a lineup of high-powered offerings on the menu for serious trenchermen: the 5.56 Plate, the 7.62 Plate, the .308 Plate, the Weatherby .460 Plate, and the .50 Sniper Rifle Plate for the heavy long-range hitters... WTF, throw in a 20mm Plate for the Big Boyz, AYE??? :D

OKAY, I'M DONE HERE, IT JUST BOTHERS ME THAT SOME WORTHLESS JACKHOLE COULD EVEN F#% WITH THE WHOLE WAFFLE HOUSE SCENE... AN AMERICAN INSTITUTION IF EVER THERE WAS ONE, SURE BEAT DEALING WITH SCUMBAG POLITICIANS WHO ACTUALLY NEED TO GET SHOT. :mad:

Last edited:
Hmm... I was just gonna add a sweet redneck tune to the lineup in my previous post, but I guess I'll hafta do it here:

"THE WARDEN... LED A PRISONER... DOWN THE HALLWAY TO HIS DOOM..." :eek:

Nothin' like mackin' heller grinds when you're hammered and hearin' Merle Haggard belt out one of his signature tunes:

"SING ME BACK HOME" :rolleyes:

Now THERE is a diehard Laser sailor's tune, no doubt about it... try it sometime when you're PLANING HARD, it don't get any bettah, LOL. :confused:

Last edited:
Beautiful day here, I'm gonna miss this weather if I actually relocate... here are pics of an apple tree out front:

IMG_2838.JPG

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

IMG_2836.JPG

IMG_2837.JPG

Tree puts out little green apples, maybe they're crab apples, I dunno... here are some other recent shots of my bachelor pad, I'm gonna miss this place if I sell it and relocate.

IMG_2766.JPG

IMG_2773.JPG

IMG_2765.JPG

IMG_2775.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

Even here in the forest, so many miles from the ocean, the tall pines remind me of ships' masts, LOL. Meh, if I do leave, I may very well head toward the ocean... the Atlantic this time, close to the Outer Banks, all depends upon my final decision. :confused:

Guess I never posted shots of the interior... a sweet setup, that's for sure, and it has been fun living in this comfortable home.

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2749.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2745.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

That's my baby in the last two pics, that custom 8' pool table... I installed those cue racks and that TV, didn't wanna miss any ballgames in season while shooting stick with friends, LOL. Oh, well, there'll be other tables, I reckon, I just like this one because it's the first I ever owned. Meh, maybe I'll meet some smokin' hot widow tonight, some gal loaded with cash, and I won't hafta sell the place after all, LOL. :eek:

Edit: I took the old den and made it my bedroom, as the views out the windows are awesome... sunlight hitting the treetops in the morning, wild birds on the trees right outside, and fresh mountain air so pure it's unbelievable. That desk you see is my computer desk and writing station, everything I sling on the Internet comes from that desk, LOL. Nice Dixie Land plate above it... that goes with me too, of course, along with everything in the room. Same goes for the good furniture in the other rooms, my 65" curved screen, all the nautical décor, etc. :cool:

Last edited:
Wait, missed a shot of the chart wall:

IMG_2761.JPG

That chart goes wherever I go, just to remind me of all the good times I had sailing those waters, LOL... still don't wanna go back though, it's just too crowded and expensive, better to seek realistic housing & cost of living elsewhere. Besides, the good ol' days are long gone in Kalifornia, times have changed and NOT for the better, which is why so many "political refugees" like me are still streaming outta that hellhole. :confused:

I'm thinking maybe the Inner Banks of the "Tar Heel"---with easy access to the Outer Banks and heller sailing once again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back