Laser Island Voyages Back In The Day

"Flee the sanctuary city" with Black Rifle Real Estate... now I've seen it all, a realty outfit that specializes in strategic relocation, must be disciples of Joel Skousen, LOL. Listings are way too pricey for my wallet, but the website is funny. Got my eye on a lot up near Westport, but there are old CC&Rs still on record, even though the original founders are probably all dead and there doesn't seem to be any HOA, which I do NOT want. Kinda leery about the CC&Rs, though my steel building doesn't appear to fall under any of the restrictions. Last thing I need, lifestyle police telling me how to live... :confused:

Gotta find a lot soon, I've been stalling on the fabrication release form for the building since my purchase of the lot in South Bend fell through again. Tried three times to buy that lot, but the seller won't clear it and he won't drop the price enough to make it worthwhile for me to clean up the lot and get rid of the cr@ppy old trailer... so to heck with it, I'll keep looking at listings. This lot up near Westport is a good deal, too bad the damned CC&Rs are still on record, otherwise I would've already thrown down the cash. I can get it for a song, but it sold for $80K in 2006, LOL. :rolleyes:

Sometimes all these miserable rules & regs, gubmint codes, etc., make me wanna ditch everything, buy a boat and sail to Costa Rica... maybe clear down to Chile, aye? Where some jackhole would undoubtedly be waiting to pester me with demands for passport, visa, customs bribe, and all that bull$h#t... I should've been born centuries ago, before all this gubmint cr@p got outta control. Gimme hostile tribes over gubmint bureaucrats any day of the week, life is easier with the hostile tribes, go figure... dealing with gubmint tards is an entirely different matter. :eek:

MEH, TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY... MAYBE I'LL GET LUCKY AND FIND THE PERFECT LOT WITHIN MY BUDGET. GUESS IT'S TIME TO CRASH... ;)

Stumbled across this video today... damned if they aren't making it harder for me to pound beers & urinate down to leeward while under way, not to mention tap dancing & steering with my feet like a nautical chimpanzee, LOL. :eek:

As if things aren't tough enough these days for the recreational sailor, pffffffft... cue the "WAR PIGS" line by Ozzy:

"YOU... B@STARDS!!!" ;)

One of youse NAUTICAL HEE-ROES needs to cook up a foiling Laser so I can go back to my peaceful urination while bending on the knots, LOL... :rolleyes:

Oh, hell, my memory is slipping again, that line is from "SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH" and not "WAR PIGS"---meh, it's still Ozzy, call it a Black Sabbath line if ya wish, aye? This is just one more reminder that the old days of heller partying are catching up to me... I can't remember the details, LOL. I could've sworn on a stack of SKATEBOARDER and ROCK & ICE magazines that the line was from the "WAR PIGS" tune, but I reckon I'm losing whatever marbles are left upstairs... :confused:

ALRIGHT, I'M BACK TO MY COLD BEER & HARDCORE SKATE VIDEO, LOL... ALL THOSE TIMES I SLAMMED MY HEAD WHILE SKATING MUST BE PAYING OFF, IT WAS UNCOOL TO WEAR SAFETY GEAR WHILE RIDING VERTICAL RAMPS & POOLS BACK IN THE DAY, 10-4??? :rolleyes:

Haha, I hear ya... problem is, it'd be hard to fit a Laser through that hole, unless ya put her up on a rail and wrote off the rig, LOL. :confused:

You'd hafta hunker down in the cockpit, make yourself small and dodge the mast as it got ripped out or snapped... daggerboard & rudder might get shaved as well. :rolleyes:

Time for some cold beer & NFL Playoffs action on the curved screen... Wild Card Weekend for diehard football fans. :cool: