What's new

Laser II Price Drop

BoatMaster

Price $
State
FLORIDA
City
Daytona Beach
Good condition Laser 2. I only used it a few times and no longer have the time to take it out. Needs a little TLC but can be a lot of fun. Price is OBO just ask, worst I can say is no.

Attachments

LaLi

The blue one is a Laser. But what's up with the white one?

By the way, is the top of the lower mast section bent? Where are the diamond spreaders? Was the topmast broken and fixed? Is there any kind of turning sheave or fairlead for the main halyard? Is that Laser (not Laser 2) lower section included...? :rolleyes:

(Damn, I should probably stop looking at these ads... not going to buy any boats from distant lands myself after all :confused: )

_

joe c

banned
The blue one is a Laser. But what's up with the white one?

By the way, is the top of the lower mast section bent? Where are the diamond spreaders? Was the topmast broken and fixed? Is there any kind of turning sheave or fairlead for the main halyard? Is that Laser (not Laser 2) lower section included...? :rolleyes:

(Damn, I should probably stop looking at these ads... not going to buy any boats from distant lands myself after all :confused: )

_
I guess I need to be more intimate with the ass end of my laser2..I can't tell the difference from it and a standard..lol

BoatMaster

To the best of my knowledge the white one is a Canadian military dinghy. The guy I bought it from told me it was a standard Laser, but ends up it is not.

The lower mast section is a little bent, to the best of my knowledge it was never broken. I was given it by a friend and could not ever figure out how to sail it. There are a few pieces of rigging that might be what you are talking about, I was told that it had everything to sail.

LaLi

Sorry to stay off topic, but...
Canadian military dinghy
...is that a Byte then? I have a faint memory that a Canadian coach with whom I worked in my old club mentioned that the Canadian armed forces actually had their own moulds to build Bytes (which probably weren't very class legal). It should have a larger cockpit than the Laser, and centre sheeting with a track traveller.

_