Laser Go Pro /Action Camera Mount

Are you interested in a mount for any action camera for the Laser?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Julian Soto

I am a Laser Sailor in Marina Del Rey California. My friend Tucker and I are currently developing a mount for any action camera. So far we have been successful. We would like to see if other laser sailors are interested in the mount. Could you post on your blog to see if anyone would be interested? Thank you
here is a link to see what it looks like when in use

kind of wondering how you get the camera back and up far enough for that angle..... Seems to me that would require pretty long supports which could easily get in the way.

I like the mount location, great pov for technique training.
you should look at some of the cool gimbals coming out of the drone world, they work w gopro's.
it would be good for keeping a level horizon and image stabilization...

I am a Laser Sailor in Marina Del Rey California. My friend Tucker and I are currently developing a mount for any action camera. So far we have been successful. We would like to see if other laser sailors are interested in the mount. Could you post on your blog to see if anyone would be interested? Thank you
here is a link to see what it looks like when in use

Yes. Of course first I'd need a camera (iPhone on the bow doesn't cut it)... POV is fantastic. Lake Winnipeg is frozen until late May so we have lots of time. PM with details?

Just finished a new version that is adaptable to other boats. Will have photos and details soon

For those who are still interested, I developed a GoPro mount for Laser sailboats, and I'm making it available to the whole Laser community.
See my post here

IMG_2439.jpeg

Back